chapter 7- memories

Chapter 7 -memories

Flash back 10years ago

" Chase give it back, it's mine" the little girl with blonde hair yelled at her older twin.

" why should I your just whiny baby Mia" he told the little girl while holding her favorite bear over her head.

" I'm not a baby, why are you so mean Chase" she pouted sticking out her bottom lip and crossing her little.

" because I'm older and you have to look out for yourself when I'm gone plus I know a secret you dont" he told her proudly giving her bear back

" what secret and what do you mean when your gone I don't want you to leave, your my brother,we have to stick together. Like August said, we are family"

" I know but one day we will be arrested and I can't tell you right now but one day"

___________________________________________time skip 4 years later______________________________________________

The siblings are sitting on the roof ofthe orphanage watching the sunset. It's there 10th birthday, she's still holding her bear and he is messing with an action figure.

" Chase when are you going to tell me that secret, you promised and it's been 4 years" she asked turning to him

He smiled, sighed and looked at his baby sister" when you were 6 I heard the adults talking about him, they found him Mia but he didn't wanted us" he looked angry now. The little hugged her brother and smiled" at least we have each other, right" he smiled and nodded.

___________________ time skip 6 years later_____________________

" no you can't separate us we need each other" the little girl wasn't little anymore and she didn't carry that bear anymore but kept it close. She was 16 now and was watching them drag her brother away in a car.

" it's to late Mia he's gone, now go up to your room with the other girls" she just glared at the lady. She didn't understand." I will find him again we won't be kept apart" the lady raised her hand and hit the girl across the face" go to your room Mia Now" when she didn't move the lady graves her by her hair and dragged her up stairs. But when the lady looked there the next morning she would be gone.

_________________________time skip 1 year_____________

Two blondes stood next to a yellow bug, one was looking around as if watching for something and the other was trying to pick a lock. A moment later they heard a click. They shared a smile and got in on either sides of the car. The one driving started looking for the keys and the other just watched. They heard a cough behind them and turned to see a man with dark hair and eyes. In his hand were the keys, he just them a look like

" really" . They just looked each and sighed.

" so which one of you picked the lock" the one in the passenger seat pointed at the driver who glared at her.

After that they spent months together, but when Emma got arrested and Neal ran off, Mia started looking for her brother, it took 7 years to find him. But it was worth it. Sadly a year after the girl found her brother, she lost him again.