chapter 24

Chapter 24

I opened my eyes to find myself leaning against a tree, with wrists bound together. I saw a blond woman in white standing a couple feet away, talking with Gold. Gold glanced at me and smiled" Its alright Mia, we'll be leaving soon, just need to get Belle and Henry and I'll be back soon"

" I'm not going " but he ignored me as he vanished in a puff of smoke. I looked over at the snowqueen and she smiled" I never promised him that I would save you, just the other two" walking over to me, she untied my wrists." What are doing, when that curse hits, nothing can stop me, your crazy" she smiled then walked away. I stood up and hobbled, toward town, I went into the police station, my burns werent fully healed yet so it still hurt. Emma looked at me and as I watched glass started falling" oh no, your all going to die, and nothing can stop me" I closed my eyes as it rained over me but nothing happened, I opened my eyes but nothing felt different and I was glowing, litterarly. I looked at Emma" um....can anyone understand why I'm not trying to kill anyone" they shook there heads.

" OK.. Well, I'm confused." Then I noticed golden nature sitting on the desk, confused I picked it and flicked through it, then my eyes widened, as I read.

Kyle tried many times to get rid of Maria over the years but none were successful, for no harm could come to her, being born of dark magic.

I looked at Emma in shock" I'm immune, guess I can thank Kyle for that one" I mumbled then my eyes widened" uh oh" the door flew open and there stood Kyle." Fix this" I snapped before throwing a fire ball at him and running out of the police station.