chapter 13- hey brother

I realized my mistake because in this season that Neal died and he's still alive in this story so I'm going fix that please don't think me mean but it must happen. I'm sorry.

Chapter 13 - hey brother

Mia when we were little I promised we would always be together well I guess I broke that promise, but I hope you understand I did it to keep you safe. A year ago, I got call from someone they didn't tell me who they were but they did tell me that if I didn't disappear from your life they would hurt you. They gave me a year.
The day of the crash they told me that things had changed and you were now a target but I had planned for that, I asked a friend of mine to help you find him, your father.
I can't tell you who but you will know when the time is right I promise. Please listen to your visions and trust no one you don't know. This is the last you will hear of me for now. The people who threatened you want you power they hope to use you. You are so much more powerful then you think. If you ever need me I will know like I said I'm always watching.

I looked up from the letter with tears in my eyes. He left to protect me. I got up and changed my clothes. I was just about to go to sleep when I heard a knock on the door. With a sigh I walked over and opened the door. It was Emma and she was crying

" what's wrong Emma" she pulled me into a hug as she said the three words that made my heart shatter "Neal is dead Mia" my eyes widened" how, what happened Emma please I have to know"

" Zelena she took Gold's dagger and told him to kill Neal, we couldn't stop it and Gold couldn't fight the control of the dagger, he's gone" I pulled away and ran down the stairs. I just didn't care anymore. I don't know how long I ran but so how I ended up on the dock I couldn't take it anymore. I fell down and cried right there, not caring who saw me, or that I was in my pjs. I just cried. Then I felt something fly by my head I looked up to see my powers were out of control, but I didn't care. I got up off the dock and walked down to the beach. Using my powers to throw rocks as I went. I felt Someone watching me and I stopped.

" I know your watching me so you might as well come out" I turned to see a lady with green skin just standing there watching me" what come to kill me to"

She smirked" actually I your help with something" I glared at her" sorry but what ever it is I'm not doing it, so you can forget it" I started to walk away. When my feet froze in place. With a sigh I watched her walk around me tell she stood in front of me.

" I was like you once, unwanted, an orphan, given up at birth but born with magic and power. Then I found a family and it was taken away from me"

" I'm nothing like you, my parents wanted me my mother didn't give me up she died and my father thought I died with her" I started to struggle for air and grab my throat. " why should a worthless little thing like you get your family back but not me" tears started fall down her cheeks. She stops me to the ground and I started coughing.

"In two days time a baby is going to be born and your going to help me steal him, refuse and I'll leave you with no one" then she was gone and I sat there crying. I felt arms go around me and I looked up to see Gold I cried into shoulder and he just held me.

" it'll be alright Mia"

" how do you know"

" I just do "