chapter 12 - Mia I am your father ( cue evil laugh)

Chapter 12- Mia I am you father ( cue evil laugh)

Me and Gold just sat there starring at each other waiting for the doctor to come back with the test results. Yes me and Gold were having a DNA test, just to be sure. We hadn't told anyone yet, not even Belle knew.

" Mia fields and Mr. Gold" I got up at the same time Gold did and turned to the sixteenth we followed him into the room. I sat down next to Gold in front of the desk

" Now what I'm about to tell you could change your lives forever" Dr when told us" now I'm aware that you both have your tempers" we both nodded" just remember the old saying don't kill the messenger"

I covered my face" just tell us the results. Rip it off quick like a band-aid" the doctor nodded then picked up a piece of paper. Taking a deep breath the doctor smiled" congratulations Mr. Gold your the proud father of a little girl" I narrowed my eyes" I'm not short ,5'3 is not short" yes I was small for my age but that's what I get for being raised in an orphanage. I looked over at gold to see that Gold's jaw was clenched and his knuckles were white from holding cane so hard.

" I'll just leave you two alone" and the doctor made a run for it, smart guy. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked at me. He had tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. I had a father, I had a family. I wasn't alone anymore. Then I realized Neal was my what half-brother.

" what do we tell neal" he just kept smiling" the truth" I nodded.

We left the hospital and just walked quietly down the sidewalk. Gold broke the silence after about five minutes. " I knew I had a daughter, but they told me that you died the day you were born along with Maple. I had even got you bear but I gave it to Maple" I smiled" I still have that bear, I call her Maple because she's all I had of her"

"Chase said he heard the the owner of the orphanage talking about you with someone, they said they found but you didn't want Chase just me. They tried to make a deal with you both of us or none of us and you said no" I said looking at the ground.

" he probably heard wrong because no one even knew you existed besides me, the doctors and your mother. No talked to me about you"

We walked into granny's and sat at a booth. I ordered a coffee and Gold ordered a cup of tea. Neal came over and sat down next to me.

" I found him neal" Neal smiled" that's great so who is he"

"I think I'll let Gold tell you that"

I heard my phone buzz, I reached into my bag to see it was Chase.

How did the lead go - chase

I smiled of course he would check on me

I found him chase he's my father the store owner - Mia

He texted back a second later

Then I guess you'll be happy now but there is one more thing (check the back of the bear ) - Chase

I was confused by his message. Neal must of noticed it because he gave me a look and pushed the toward him and reached in my bag, opened the back of the bear, inside was another letter. Rolling my eyes I took my phone back from Neal and threw it in my bag. The letter read:

There was a reason that I had to fake my own death, turns out we are not even related by blood but by heart. If you reading this then my messenger has lead the way and helped you put the pieces together. I know you were hoping to tell where I was but I'm can't not yet I'm sorry Mia but this is goodbye fornow when you get home there will be one more letter on your bed, that will not read the last will and testament of Chase fields but will read the hopes and dreams for my little sister Mia. Just remember I'm always watching.
Signed Chase fields

I looked at Gold who was smiling as he told Neal the truth ,everything. I looked over at Neal see he was in shock. When Gold finished, I thought Neal had finally was having a stoke from the look on his face. I just laughed. He looked at me then the next thing I knew he was hugging me.

" can't.... Breath.... Let Go... Your cutting off... My... Air supply" he let go off me and I gasped for air. He just sat there laughing. I glared at him and he held hands up in surrender. I smirked.

After we had Lunch, said goodbye and went home. Sitting on the bed right where he said it would be was his letter.