chapter 21

Chapter 21

The next morning i walked into the station yawning. My vision was blurry and i almost walked into a wall. I shook my head and walked into the main room. I sat in a chair rubbing my eyes. I looked at Emma and she smiled. I glared crossing my arms" Emma you know im not a morning person, couldn't we do this in the afternoon" i whined yawning. She shook her head and i sighed sitting up. I hadn't slept at all last night, every time i closed my eyes my visions went out of control.

I noticed the coffee pot and i got up to make me a cup. I looked at the tv screen as she flipped on the tv, I smiled, mumbling" i remember that day" Emma looked over at me as she paused the tv.

" its the day, that Chase was adopted" i yawned." i hated that lady though, i think i actually i threw her into the car, when i tried stop him from leaving." i sipped my coffee and sat back down. my eyes started close but they shot open as a vision threatened to start.

" are you ok Mia" Emma asked.

"just tired, my visions have been acting up, but im good. I think ill take a short nap" i laid my head on the desk with a smile on my face. I was sucked into a vision before i could stop it.

I stood in the middle of the woods again with the eyeless blind lady. I sighed crossing my arms

" what useless information you got now" i asked.

Look to your past young one....... And it will lead you to your........ Own future
But look past the dark in your heart and you will find the good

" what is that supposed to mean" i asked

You.....will.....know

I sat up straight with a snort and a yawn. I got up and walked out of the police station. I saw Henry and waved to him. He smiled and came over to me

" hey kid, what did i miss"

" not much" he shrugged and smiled

" if Emma needs me I'll be by the beach" he nodded and I walked away. Once i turned the corner, i stopped and sighed. I levitated up to the clock tower and landed on the roof. I looked around making sure no one saw me then reaching into the pocket of my jacket, i pulled out a small box and a hand mirror. I sat down and pulled my contacts out. I looked in the mirror, my eyes were no longer silver, they were a bright golden color with specks of black.

I gulped," look past the dark to find the good in my heart." i put my contacts back in then walked over to the ledge. I saw regina walk past and smiled." hi Regina" i called out, she jumped and looked around arms raised. I laughed jumping off the building her eyes widened as i landed on my feet, completely unharmed. She shook her head and smirked. I followed her towards her vault, i had volunteered to help her this morning, sense Henry was busy.

We walked down the stairs and i went right to the books. After an hour we had found nothing, my phone vibrated, it was Gold. I stood up, waved goodbye to Regina and left. I walked towards the shop, to find bell holding the dagger. I rolled my eyes and walked inside" really bell, the dagger trick" she jumped dropping it. I picked up and shook my head, placing it on the counter next to me.

" how did you know, what was going on" i wiggled my phone and she rolled her eyes. I walked over to gold with my arms crossed, only to be hit over the head with by a book. I fell to the ground as my vision went black. When i opened my eyes, i was laying at the back of the store, outside the sun was setting. I sighed and stood up, stumbling into the main part of the store. No one was there so i left, my vision was still blurry so i tried my hardest not to walk into anything. I went home and to bed. i was to tired to do anything else and Id yell at bell tomorrow.