Home

(Hello! So I have stopped watching Aphmau a little into starlight and I'm soooo sorry, I am aware from friends telling me about what has happened but I'm going to be taking a different route from Emerald Secret. Also I require answers to the Duck question please and thank you-)

~(Y/N)s PoV~

        Water surrounds me as I splash into the water, a couple seconds later I take a breath in air entering my lungs. I laugh, looking around at other smiling faces and water splashing around.
        We're celebrating Aaron's recovery, 8 months later, and for the first time everyone of our friends were happy, relaxed, life was normal.
        Travis was trying to convince Zane out of the shade but Zane was quite clearly ignoring him, Aaron, Aph, Lucinda, KC and Katelyn we're chatting In a group holding drinks. Garroth and Laurence were splashing each other throwing the clear liquid in the air every few seconds. The rest of the people are gathered inside, chatting about who knows what.
        Hooked on a feeling plays from two speakers perched on the porch, before I can fully enjoy the song the words "Canon Ball" full my ears and I see a quick green flash.
        "Daniel wai-!" I get cut off by my feet being pulled underwater, opening my eyes despite knowing they would burn later I'm met with Daniel. His hand reaches out and lightly taps my nose with a smile before launching himself upwards his tail swirling in the water. I follow after him my head popping up in the pool next to his. I hum in amusement.
"Your lucky I'm in a good mood~" I say with a slight laugh. Daniel smiles, his classic big and toothy grin, a small gap between his two front teeth and his freckles dancing across his cheeks and nose. I feel my face heat, I've seen it so many times yet I can never get over how amazing he is.
"Hey, do y-you uh, wanna go to the park with me after the party? We can leave a little before sunset?" He asks, snapping me out of my daze.
"Oh! Yeah sure!" I say giving him a close eye smile, but not for long as I suddenly tap his nose and push him away as revenge from his boop.

Me and Daniel end up playing boop tag for a while and a couple others join, eventually turning it into regular tag. I was having an amazing time, all my past worries melting away.
As I was chasing Travis trying to tag him I hear a clinking noise and look up to see Aph holding a glass, she was clinking a spoon against it.
"Attention! Everyone grab your glasses, we will now be having a toast!" She pauses to let everyone settle and gather out of the pool to grab their own glasses of their preferred beverage. "As we all now know, we have been through so much, each of us from high school to now have faced many problems, but here we now stand together remaining friends living life to its fullest!" She says, with her classic Aph grin. The group cheers before she continues. "Today we are celebrating a brave person, for fighting for us, and fighting an uphill battle to survive, we are here to congratulate Aaron, for his full recovery!" Once again cheers go around the group. "Now everyone raise our glasses to Aaron and each one of us!" More cheering goes around along with the clinking of glass as we each meet out cups to the others.
I pick my phone up to check the time, and read that it's now 6:00pm, the sun sets in about an hour. I head over to Daniel and show him the time, he quickly nods and whispers; "meet me in the front in a couple minutes" and scurries off.
I try to tell after him but he's already gone, so instead I rush to my bag, pulling out a large sweatshirt for my size and pulling it over myself to cover my still wet bathing suit, I also brush my hair to neaten it. After some quick goodbyes and congratulations, I walk to the front holding my bag over my shoulder.
"Sure enough Daniel was standing there, now wearing a cinnamon bun T-shirt I had gotten him for a birthday present a couple years back.
"You ready?" He asks.
"For what?" I ask, tilting my head.

"You'll see~!"

—————————————————————————
750 words

Phew! Finished! Anyways, how is all of your guys' summer? I hope it's going great! Again, I know I'm really late with update and I'm trying cause I really don't wanna disappoint you guys! I'm so glad you are all still enjoying! We also almost have 300 votes on Omegas Together~! Tysm!!!! It's been 2 years now and we have come so far! Ily guys, and as always..

Have a wonderful day!

~Chai🍵❤️