Last Day of School

Kisses

Brent School
7 am

It's finally the last day of high school! Actually, it's an irregular day, meaning, no more classes. Activities and practices na lang. But, can you believe that?! Ang bilis ng panahon. Parang kailan lang nung first day ko as a freshman in high school. I was too scared of meeting new friends and too nervous in facing new challenges. Now, we're on to the next chapter of our lives.

"KISSES!"

Napalingon ako sa mga tumawag sakin. They all came to me and hugged me so tight.

"Omg. You're back just in time!! We missed you" - AC

My friends. I missed them a lot too. I was hospitalized due to severe anemia and pneumonia for almost three weeks. Can you imagine that? Graduating na ako, tsaka pa ako dinapuan ng mga sakit na yon. I finished my thesis sa loob ng hospital. I even had my final exams there...with a supervisor, of course. I am grateful that the school was too considerate to let me do that. I didn't want to miss my graduation okay..

"You lost a lot of weight Kisses" - Edward

"Oo nga. kaya mo na ba babygirl? As in okay ka na ba talaga?" - Maymay

"Oo naman! Hindi pa naman ako mamamatay and besides, I don't wanna miss my last day of school"

"Oh basta, if you're not feeling well, just tell one of us and we'll get you to the clinic right away" - Sue

I just nodded and thanked them. We all walked to our respective classrooms after catching up. Next, after meeting with our class advisers, dumiretso na lahat sa gym para sa practice ng graduation.

Lunch Room
12:30 pm

It's lunch time! We all decided to eat lunch together dahil nga last day na namin.

"Kisses! You're back! I missed you my kinakapatid. Can I join you for lunch?"

"Uy guys! May narinig ba kayo? Or naaamoy? Ako meron. I smell an epal named Marcus" - Sue

Nagtawanan naman lahat sa sinabi ni Sue. Sue and Marcus...they always bicker pero sanay na kami. Way lang nila yan maglambingan. Cute noh? Sana all...haha.

"Of course you can join." I answered. "I missed you too"

"Bleehhh" Marcus to Sue

We just spent our time eating, laughing, chatting, still making memories on our last day.

"Anyway, speaking of universities. UST ka na ba talaga kinakapatid?" - Marcus

"Yes. Why?"

"Ah nothing. Akala ko kasi CEU ka since don si Don - ARAY!"

Binatukan ni Sue si Marcus and I know why. The man who can't be named ay binanggit lang naman ng bestfriend nya sa harap ng mga friends ko but I'm okay with that...I guess?

"Yung nguso mo Marcus, baka gusto mong dumugo. Kung babanggitin mo yang bestfriend mo dito sa lamesang to, lumipat ka na ng mauupuan!" Sue