Log House

Pagkabukas na pagkabukas ko ng pinto ng condo ko, nakita ko agad si Hannah nakaupo sa balcony. I was quite surprise, akala ko bukas pa ang balik nya. She was just staring blankly on the city lights.

"Noots"

"Kiss?" Mukhang nagulat sya nang tinawag ko sya pero unti unting napalitan yung gulat sa pagkalungkot.

She immediately went up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. I hugged her really tight then I started crying.

"Wait...you know?" Kumalas sya sa pagyakap at yung expression nyang lungkot, bumalik ulit sa pagkagulat.

I just nodded.

She cupped my face and hugged me again.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

"But you...how did you know?" I asked her

"I went back to States to check up on Kuya but my mom wouldn't allow me to see him cause according to them, I might ruin everything. The next thing I knew, he's already proposing to this girl. I spoke with Ate Ella and the only thing she told me was...Kuya is already happy with that girl and our company is finally rising again. I can't believe them...I can't believe they can do this to me, to Kuya...and I'm so disappointed with myself cause I can't do anything to save Kuya from this mess and I'm even more disappointed that I can't do anything to help you...I'm sorry...I'm sorry Kisses" She was crying really really hard.

I was also crying but I have to be strong for her. She needs me now more than ever. Other than being disappointed with herself, I know she's more upset of how her family treats her right now. Yes, she did ran away from them but the fact that they didn't do anything to get her back is breaking my heart. I can't even imagine my family doing that kind of thing to me.

Weeks have passed. Medyo bumalik sa normal ang mga araw namin. Hindi na nababanggit si Donny. I guess, we're all trying to move on. Si Hannah din, mas nagfocus sya sa pag vvlog nya at sa pagaaral. She can really provide for herself sa laki ng kinikita nya and she already found a new family samin. At this point, we can't really do anything about it too. We just have to accept it...

It's a Saturday afternoon and I'm currently packing my clothes. Since this is the last Saturday before our Christmas vacation, we all decided to go out of town rather than eat out in a fancy restaurant.

We will be staying sa loghouse na pagmamay ari nila Edward sa Tagaytay. This will be the perfect night to celebrate with my friends before we part ways for Christmas vacation.

"Let's party party!!!" Jerome brought out a large cooler with drinks in it as the house was filled with loud music.

"Wooh!! Yes! Nakakamiss yung ganito!" AC

"Merry Christmas guys!!!" Edward while he was handing out gifts.

"Ako din may regalo sainyong lahat!" Kiko

After ng gift giving, naginuman sila. Ako, I chose to stay dito sa balcony where I can see the city lights again. When I feel emotional, I would always write a letter. Yes, I still write letters. The news of Donny getting married never stopped me from doing so.

December 16, 2018

Hi Dons! We're in the loghouse. We used to come here before remember? We used to tell our parents na have school project that we have to finish so we're going to sleep over at Edward's but then dito lang din tayo tutuloy to party. Haha. Good times. We're celebrating Christmas. All of us are here. I just wish you're here with us. We miss you here. Hannah is doing really fine if you want to ask...Me? I'm trying to be fine. Haha. Don't worry, I'll be fine...I just want to let you know that wherever you are, whoever you're with, you'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Love,
Kisses

"Kisses! Nagsosolo ka yata dito?" I turned around and I saw Sue and Marcus making their way towards me. I just smiled.

"Are you really okay now?" Marcus

My tears are close from falling pero pinipigilan ko ito sa harap nila.

"We've been avoiding in bringing up Donny just so we can all move on, so you can move on but I guess you can't really avoid something like that noh?" Sue

Marcus turned to me and put his arm around me.
"We know Kiss. We know that you're still hurting. We all are and maybe, just maybe, the only way to stop the pain is to face the problem." He said.

"We know na madami ka pang katananungan sa isip mo na hindi masagot sagot." Sue

"Here" Inabot sakin ni Sue ang isang envelope.

When I opened it, nagtaka ako bat nila binibigay sakin to.

"We decided to book you a flight to US. Go find Donny. Talk to him. Go follow your heart"

"Yes." Napalingon ako sa nagsalita. It was Hannah. "I also told Kuya the night before your hs grad to follow his heart. Little did I know that he would go up to you that night. Now, I think it's your time...and don't worry, I'm coming with you. I'm ready to face my family again." She hugged me.

"And don't worry about Ninong and Ninang. I already talked to them. I told them you'll be back on New Year's Eve" Marcus

Di ko na napigilang umiyak. These past few weeks, pinilit ko maging okay para sakanila pero ang totoo, ang sakit sakit pa rin at hindi ko na alam gagawin ko.  Siguro kailangan ko nga to. Kinailangan ko lang may magpush sakin gawin kung ano ang sinasabi ng puso ko.

Nakita ko ding papalapit ang iba pa din naming kaibigan. We all hugged each other.

"Sali naman kami sa family hug na yan" Maris

"'Merry Christmas everyone! To more years of friendship!" Moe

"Walang iwanan!" Maymay

Walang iwanan.

I can't believe this, I'll see you soon Donato...I'll see you soon, love...