2

We arrived at his place. It was already 2 am so we got in his room.

" Oh you have a couch in your room. I'm gonna sleep on it." I said that as i was approaching the couch.

" Ok if you want to. Here." He said as he handed me a pillow and a blanket.

"Thanks. Goodnight." I said as i sat down on the couch and made myself comfortable.

"Goodnight" he said as he sat down on his bed.

____

" I SAID TO STAY HERE! YOU B*TCH! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!"

" s-sorry..."

"YEAH YOU BETTER BE SORRY! NEXT TIME STAY WHERE I TELL YOU TO STAY!"

" yes m-master"

" GOOD! BE A GOOD SL*T AND GO GET ME THAT BELT!"

" y-yes master.."

_____

Someone woke me up. It was a dude.

"Hey are you ok? You started crying." He said worried.

" Y-yeah... who are you?"i said wiping my face.

" I'm Jungkook. You?" He said smiling like a bunny.

" Y-y/n..." i said low.

" Hey Y/n it's ok. Whatever nightmare you had it's gone. It wasn't real." He said making me feel more comfortable.

"Yeah...it was real..it was my past. But thanks. I feel beter..umm. Where is Yoongi?" I said looking at the bed.

"At scho- OH GOD SCHOOL! SEE YA LATER! FOOD IS IN THE FRIDGE! WE ARE HOME AT 13 PM!" He said running out of the room.

Ok. Cool. I'm alone.
I got out of the room and tried to find the kitchen. After some minutes i found it. I looked inside the fridge. I made a sandwich and made my way in Yoongi's room.
After some time i tried to go home....but the door was closed. I don't know what i was expecting. I decided to stay in Yoongi's room. I was wearing a hoodie so i started sweating. I looked inside Yoongi's closet. I found a plain black t-shirt so i desided to wear it. It was 11 am so i sat on Yoongi's bed but i fell asleep.

____

I came back from school and went straight to my bedroom. I found Y/n on my bed sleeping while huging a pillow. I tried to wake her up so she could go to her home.

" 5 more minutes" she said while turning around.

" You need to go to your home Y/n." I said while i  shaked her.

"Uhhh...Oh Yoongi i'm sorry, i fell asleep." She said while standing up.

"It's o- wait you are wearing my t-shirt?"

"Oh yeah i was sweating , sorry, i'm gonna take it off now and give it to you"

" No no, it's ok you can take it. I have more t-shirts like that one." I said leading the way to the door.

"Oh ok thank you so much!"she said while opening the door.

" W-wait... can you give me your number?"i said while scratching the back of my head and looking down.

" Y-yeah sure... here" she took my hand and writed her number on it.

I started chucking because she was tickling me with the pen.

"Ok see ya later, bye." She said while walking away.

" See ya." And with that i closed the door.

___

New episode yay. Hope you like it. Sorry for grammar mistakes.