8

" WOOAHHHH! WHAT A BIG POOP YOU TOOK LITTLE ONE!"

___________

I looked beside me and saw Hoseok cleaning.

" Hey Hoseok. We need to wash the dogs. You take the small ones and i take the big ones." I said while walking towards the big dogs. He looked at me confused.

" Shouldn't i be taking the big dogs?" I looked at him with an amused expression.

" Trust me. You will struggle with the small ones. Imagine the big ones. And plus i work here for a long time and i know how to handle them. Good luck with the little monsters." I said taking a big dog out of his cage and walking with him towars the showers.

" Oh god ok. Thank you!" Said Hoseok taking a small one and walking towars the showers. I was washing the big dog with no problems. But on the other hand Hoseok was struggling turning the water on with the small dog.

" Want some help? I finished my dog." I said walking towards him.

" Yeah please." He said with a sad face that he couldn't even wash a small dog. After showing him how to handle the dog and how to wash him, i taked the big dog back to his cage and taked another one. After some good hours we finished.

" All done bo- Jack." I said. He looked at me, but brushed it off.

" You kids can go home now. I can handle it from now on." He said cleaning their cages.

" No. I will not leave." I said walking towards a cage and starting cleaning it.

" Ohh Y/n, you're stubborn when it comes to helping people." He said starting to clean again.

" Well then i will help too!" Said Hoseok starting to clean aswell.

" Ohh you kids these days." He said starting giggling.

_______

I arrived home with her beer. But i didn't saw her on the couch. I looked in the kitchen and saw her. SHE WAS CLEANING?!

"UHHHH MOM?" I said woried.

" Yes honey?" She said turning around and looking at me happy.

"WHAT-HOW-WHO? WHAT IS HAPPENING. ARE YOU HAVING A FEVER? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?ARE YOU MY REAL MOM?" I said it all in one breath because of the shock.

" What are you talking about honey? I'm perfectly fine. Are you sick?" She said sweetly. Then i heard footsteps from behind me.

"Hello Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw.......YOONGI?!

_________

Yay i posted. Hope you like it. Bye.