7

" Well good that you were there. If she coundn't defend herself , you could've help her. Yoongi"

__________

The next morning i woke up and saw a text.

Jack: Hey Y/n i talked with the manager and he told me you can start next Monday. At 13 pm. At the XXX street. Hope it's ok and you will feel good there. Have fun and tell me how it was.

Y/n: Thanks. It's ok. I will. Bye

And then i got downstairs to make a sandwich. But mom wasn't there. It's weird. Oh well.
After i made my sandwich i got back in my room.

_________

I woke up and it was 11pm. I need to get ready.
After 30min i was done and made my way to the shelter.

"Oh hey! Are you Y/n's friend?"said a man.

"Uh yeah. Are you her boss?" I asked confused.

"Yeah but you can call me Jack. What's your name?" Said Jack happy.

"I'm J-Hope. But you can call me Hobi, Hoseok, Sunshine" I said smiling. He then showed me where i can start working and left me. He told me if i had difficulties i can call him. And then i saw cute, fluffy dogs and cats. My dream came true.

___________

Today is Friday, so i have 2 more days before i start work. But wait. I haven't asked Jack if i would work everyday. Eh. F*ck it. I will ask the manager when i get there.
I realized i needed to go to talk with Jack about the shelter. I got dressed like this:

After some minutes i was ready so i got going

When i got in the shelter i heard Hoseok scream.

" OMGGG YOU ARE SO FLUFFY LITTLE ONE! I WANT TO TAKE YOU HOME!" Well that was expected. I found Jack and told him to come and sit down at a table and talk.

" So Y/n, i asked some people and they said they could invite some friends. I think they will adopt many pets so we need to wash them and treat them very much. Yeah we treat them and take care of them. But they need to be very beautiful. You know what i'm talking about?" He said looking at me serious.

" Yeah. Ok. I hope they find good homes. We need to get started." I said sitting up and walking towards the pets.

" Ok. I will take the cats. You and Hobi take the dogs. Have fun!" He said walking towards the cats. I tried to fing Hoseok.

" WOOAHHHH! WHAT A BIG POOP YOU TOOK LITTLE ONE!" i heard Hoseok sreaming next to me.

__________

Sorry i had to cut the story like this but something happened and i don't feel like writing anymore. Bye.