14

( Check out 'Honestly' by Gabbie Hanna)

' I hope my life will get better'

___________

I was sitting on my bed looking at the ceiling.

' What the actual f*ck is happening in my life.'
I sat like that for about 1 hour before i heard my phone ring. I got a message.

Unknown Number:
Hey! I'm Jennie. Let's meet in the park at 3pm please. I want to talk. Just us.

'Should i go?'
I thinked for a little.
' Eh, f*ck it. I can protect myself'

Y/n:
Yeah sure. The park with the blossom trees?

Jennie:
Yeah. Thank you for deciding to come.

I didn't respond. Now it's 2:30 pm so i should change and go. I wore this:

Today i don't even try to dress up in my style

Today i don't even try to dress up in my style. I wrote a note for mom and headed out.
As i got there i sat on a bench and waited. After 10 min Jennie came.

"Hey Y/n!" She said running towards me. I standed up and she hugged me. But not to tight because of the bruise.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked her breaking the hug and sitting down.

" About Jisoo."

"Aish."

" Hear me out first. I don't like hanging around her. I want to hang around with you. You are funny, pretty and kind. She is the opposite."

" Thank you. You are too. But what about her?"

"The principal called me aswell. She asked me what happened and i told her everything. And she called Jisoo in aswell. After they talked Jisoo came out in tears and said that they expelled her."

" Just because she punched me?"

" No. I told the principal about the bullying."

" And Yeonjun?"

" I don't know what they are going to do. But Jisoo is moving away!!" She said happy. I can feel she is saying the truth.

" Heh. I'm glad. But Yeonjun is still here."

" Hey you can beat him up! And as long as i stay around you i think he would stay away."

"Nee. He is not staying away. But thank you"

" Well if he is not staying away,you can beat him up and i will stay by your side." She said smiling.

" Well that is going to work."

" Hell yeahh!" I laughed after hearing her.

" It's the first time that i hear your laugh! It's so cute!" I laughed even more.
After 2 hours i told her i needed to go home. It got a little cold. As i walked further i heard my name being called. I looked back and saw Hoseok running towards me.

" Hey Y/n. How are you feeling? And what are you doing on the streets?" He asked taking his jacked off.

" Eh i'm ok. I met with Jennie in the park. What are you doing?" I asked Hoseok. He was putting his jacket around me.

" It's cold. Wait Jennie? Isn't she Jisoo's friend?"

" She was. She hated her too. Did you hear that Jisoo was expelled? And she moved too."

" Oh seriosly? That's good. You won't be bullied anymore." He said smilling.

" Yeah about that. There is still Yeonjun. He bullies me too. But i will get rid of him too."

" Are you a troublemaker or what?"

" Yeah pretty much."
We talked for more. When we got in front of my house i gave Hoseok his jacket back and said goodbye. When i entered i saw Mom cooking dinner.

" Hey Y/n! Were have you been?"

" I met in the park with a friend."

" Yoongi?" She said smiling.

" No. Jennie"

" Well i hope she is nice."

" She is very nice. I'm going in my room. If you need anything call me."

" Sure honey" And with that i walked upstairs.

____________

Another chapter. I hope you like it. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Have a great day/ night!