Chapter Five ~ When she returns

*Bella's POV*
I can't wait till Taylor gets back we have so much to catch up on. You see the day she left was the day I was gonna ask her out. I never got to it as you can see and I put my little crush away, but it's slowly coming back. Taylor changed her hair grew a lighter blond, her height changed too now she's way taller than me.

But a lot of her didn't change like how she cares for people, she still brave, smart, funny, serious, shes a lot in her own special way. A year ago I seen in the newspaper that she gave a way a little bit over 600,000 dollars to the homeless shelters here. Maybe I should stop thinking about Taylor.

Ugh.. I can't though she literally saved me from getting raped by that kid. I believe his name was Jacob. I don't really know I don't remember much. I looked at the time on my phone and I had to leave I was supposed to go meet up with Callie and them and learn what happened at the party.

Also I wanna know why.. wait no how did Taylor know I was about to get raped? And why did her eyes darken when she got in there? Does she even still like me? She acted like she didn't know me but... I don't know me and her had a past. A vert good one as well.

****
*Taylor's POV*
I landed in LA hours ago and me and Rug along with the other people he invited are doing a Battle Royale. It's actually really fun. We're using paintball gunsand I already have the footage for my video, pretty much consisting my team of winning.

After we finished I went to my hotel. I wanted to stay there and wait till the morning for my flight to arrive. I can't get Bella off my mind. She's adorable... and feisty literally. Did I mention before when I was getting Bella in the car she was trying to fight me off?

Well she tried and scratched me pretty much everywhere she could. When I was placing her down in her seat her hand was placed on my stomach to push me away of course I put her down but her hand lingered on me. Weird, yes I know but I kinda..

My thought was interrupted... or I guess you can say dream because my alarm for 5:30 AM went off. Great, I thought. I guess I fell asleep thinking. I slowly got up and made it out of my hotel to catch my flight. When I get back I'm getting some more sleep and then taking Bella out, I owe it to her anyway.

6 hours later..

I got off my plane and went into the lobby of the airport, I wanted to get to my car and get home it's fricken Saturday. But I got too excited and texted Bella to get ready for the movie which started in 30 minutes. To my surprise she already was when I got there.

She got in the car and smiled at me. "Hey Taylor," she said. I nodded and smiled at her. "Bella, your looking cute today," I said. She blushed under my compliment. Few minutes later I pulled into the theatre and payed for our tickets and food. We went to see Spider-Man Homecoming. Which if I gotta be honest was one of the best movies I've seen.