Chapter Nine: Back off

(This is a time skip to the next day. At school a day after Taylor had that dream.)

**Taylor's POV**
I wake up to my alarm going off crazily. I yawned and blinked, my eyes trying to adjust to the light coming through the blinds hitting my face. After a few minutes I got up and started doing my morning routine. Shower, dress, hair, makeup, breakfast, brush teeth, leave for school.

30 minutes later

I walked outsideto see my two bodyguards, Carlos and Danny, waiting for me. Of course I have to have bodyguards something happened a few months ago where a fan literally broke into my house. Yeah, I found them in my closet... pretty weird right?

Well anyway one bodyguard will stay with me during class, the other one just helps protect the school when I'm there. I hopped into one of my cars, a yeti to be exact, and they followed. Soon we we're off. I didn't have to show Bella where the school was today cause I showed her yesterday I also showed her, her classes already. She has my same schedule besides gym and band.

Not only that I can't forget about the dream I had.

15 minutes later

**Bella's POV**
I arrived at school and Jacob, the one who almost raped me, already came up to me abd started flirting. Can this guy just leave me alone? "Jacob leave me alone, you almost raped me when we first met,  you drugged me, and now you still won't leave me alone after Taylor broke your nose? Seriously!" I said angrily.

"Hey, I've said I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that. I-" I cut him off. "Yeah, you're right you shouldn't have done that but you tried to. Leave me alone," I said. "Let me apologise plea-" he got cut off again but by a different voice. Taylor's voice. "She said leave her alone Jacob so back off now," she said. She got into his face, two people behind her looked at Jacob who looked like he was about to hit her but she stood her ground. She was taller than him and built way better.

He looked at her and then back at me and continued, "At least let me ask you out please Bella. I really am sorry." I shook my head and laughed at him before answering, "No, cause I already like someone else. Not only that I have a past with them and actually know them. And no because you drugged and tried to rape me!" He looked down sadness and anger in his eyes he looked at me and then at Taylor, "You'll regret this!" He then stalked off people looking at him and laughing.

Taylor then shouted, "As if I would regret standing up to a low life like you. How's your nose btw?" Everyone in the hall started laughing and whispering to themselves aboutthe situation while Taylor just stood there confidently smiling in the direction Jacob went.