Chapter 16: Take it back

**thud**

**whish**

"Ahh!" I yelped out. Donnie has gotten quicker and better at this.

My eyes darkened by the minute, yeah I still thought of Jacob. I tried roundhouse kicking Donnie but he grabbed my leg making me fall.

"Taylor you need to tell me what's going on. You're never like this." Donnie pleaded.

I sighed and sat up breathing hard.

"Yeah, yeah you're right." I said

And I told him. Every single bit.

"HOLY SHIT!" He exclaimed.

"Taylor you need to apologize so I can beat Jacob's ass" He shook me.

Just then I got a message.

Unknown: You know I should thank you Taylor. You gave me Bella with ease.

Me: Oh you're so dead.

Unknown: No because I'm outside yeah I sent the location to your friends too so better hurry up

"Come on!" I whisper-yelled.

I burst through the door, Donnie right behind me. If this the game you wanna play Jacob, lets play.

And there he stood, smiling his signature smirk. He put his hand up and motioned me forward. I felt rage, gloves still on I charged at him. Donnie behind me yelling.

I knocked him down and started punching. Jacob fought back. Until I seen him pull something out. A knife.

I got up quickly and ran towards Donnie. "We got to go inside and lock up or something!" He yelled.

We ran until we got inside footsteps pounding behinds us. There was still a few boxers here so we told them what's going on. We locked the door and stayed away.

My phone dinged.

I looked down and saw the group chat.

Jeremy: Taylor Ashlyn Lambert we know where you are. Why would you go back there?!

Callie: Taylor just answer us

Elizabeth: Come on please

Jared: Taylor? We can see you are reading these.

Bella: Taylor..

Me: I know but I can't really talk right now Jacob's outs-

We heard the door crash open, and standing there was Jacob.. looking directly at me pointing his knife at me.

"YOU WILL NOT GET BELLA BACK SO SAY GOODBYE." He screamed.

The group chat went off over and over again.

I stood up and slowly looked at Jacob... he looked crazy. Hair uneven, bags under his eyes, clothes torn, a black eye forming where I hit him, his breath uneven.

"Jacob you need to calm down. Okay?" I said calmly.

"No, you calm down! Bella is mine not yours, she could have been yours if you weren't to scared. Oh but we both know why you are scared. Don't we Taylor..." He said slowly.

I turned to slightly look to Donnie, nodding for him to call the cops. I looked back at Jacob.

"What are you talking about Jacob? I'm not scared especially from you." I said.

"Oh really now? So Taylor does Bella know I almost raped her? Does she know what almost happened to you?" He paused for a minute...

"Does she know why you really left your old town? Does she know how much I want her to be tortured after I take her? Because off all the struggle I've been through since she came here. I think not." he laughs maniacally.

"Take that back you son of a bitch!" I growl

"Oh what are you gonna do Taylor? Beat me up again? Make a fool of me? No this time I'm going to make a fool of you!" He screams.

To be continued...