Chapter Three ~ Bella's Back

*Taylor's POV*

I sat there stunned as my eyes took in Bella's figure, she's changed these past few years and in a good way.. okay maybe great but damn seriously it was like she was a model! Her black, long hair was straightened and rested on her shoulders. The dress she was wearing simply complemented her skin tone. The dress seemed to hug her in every right place.

Her eyes met mine briefly before I looked at my friends. Her eyes were lingering on me, studying me and my movements, I didn't care. I walked up to them and said "Hey guys who's this?" I thought to myself you idiot you already know who this is!

Callie looked at me and back at Bella. And was about to say her name for Bella but she cut in "My names Bella" I just smirked at her. "Names Taylor, nice to meet you Bella" I looked at her for a moment then stopped.

"Come on guys lets go the party is getting on without us, don't wanna miss it." I tensed up as my friend Callie came up.

She whispered "Good job keeping it cool." She laughed a little. I shook my head at her scoffing. Bella was behind us, I felt her eyes burning a hole through me.

****

*Bella's POV*

I felt my heart break when she looked like she didn't even recognise me. I felt angry and as soon as I went inside I grabbed a drink, it was vodka. I haven't really drank before so I didn't know how this was going to end.

Taylor walked in and seen me drinking. "Hey Bella could I talk to you?" she said curiously. I silently agreed and followed her out back.

A moment of silence passed between us and then she spoke, "I can't believe your back... it feels.. unreal. I've missed you."

"Oh you have? Didn't seem to notice." I felt the venom in my voice.

She looked taken aback but gathered herself. She looked at me like she was hurt but quickly wiped it off. She spoke "I'm sorry. I-" her voice barely a whisper she was about to finish when we got interrupted. A boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes came out.

"I guess that's my cue to leave." She said. Of course I was still kinda pissed and I drank a little more. The boy who interrupted us outside looked at me.

"Seems like you need something stronger." He said, the word stronger was envisized a bit. I was curious so I nodded yes. I needed to make more friends anyway. He mixed fruit punch along with a few other things and handed it to me. A hopeful look in his eyes.

I took a sip and lets just say damn it was strong a few minutes later I felt myself being carried.. well more like being dragged. A heard a door shut behind me and the boy. I was too drunk to notice what the boy was saying.

He was already taking off his pants and trying to take my dress off. A smirk playing on his lips. I started fighting back or trying too. I screamed but before I could again he put his hand over my mouth and hit me. I was going to be raped. I was also losing consciousness going in and out. I feared for the worst.

****

*Taylor's POV*

My friend came up to me freaking out saying that she seen Bella being practically dragged up to a room. I ran up the stairs my blond hair a mess and my blue eyes ablaze.

I heard a scream but it was cut off. Oh no, I thought. I rushed and heard muffled screams from one room. I tried to open it but it was locked. My friends came up behind me. My anger got the best of me and I kicked the door and it broke.

I seen Bella in there about to be raped and the boy behind it was Jacob. Bella looked at me like I was her knight in shining armour then she passed out. I took notice and seen she had been drugged and was trying to fight back.

I walked up smoothly in long strides that didn't even feel like I was moving. My eyes darkened seeing him on top of her. I pulled him off and punched him. He fell to the ground nose bleeding. My hand was red and cut open. Whatever he deserved it.

I looked at Bella and picked her up. She was so light. Her hair tickling my arm. I rushed out and decided to leave, and my friends followed suit. I brought her back to my house. My parents were gone anyway so I lived I guess you could say technically by myself.

My parents owned a huge home with a three car garage, a basketball court, a swimming pool and jacuzzi. The house looked beautiful and elegant both inside and out. I loved it here.

I carried Bella to my room a laid her down, I changed her into some comfortable clothes of mine. I blushed at the sight of her. I knew she would wake up in a couple hours so I went and got her a glass of water sat it next to her. Then wrote a note saying saying 'Look in the gaming room'. And then went there and set up and started recording my video.

I knew I had to leave earlier in the morning and I had time but I felt myself not wanting to leave so soon.