Chapter 11: Old Habits

Ah lord here we go again.. uh h-hey guys what's up? I'm back sorry for a very late update I've been at school and I had a allergic reaction and also drama so.... yeah.

*Taylor's POV*

I quickly composed myself and sat next to her. I seen her look back at the kid who sat in my seat for a sec. I seen her smile at them and them smile back at her. I narrowed my eyes at the kid who quickly seen my expression and looked down. Hah hah laugh it up already yes I got jealous but I had a very good reason... not really but okay. I tensed up when Bella moved to turn forward. I felt not only jealous but angry.

I wonder what she was up too. The whole class Bella looked sad compared to my blank staring forward glare. She kept sneaking glances at me. During the whole class I either looked down or payed attention to the board not daring to look or talk to her. The bell rung and quickly gathered my stuff to leave, I had to meet Amy and Jared okay?

I knew something was up when I seen her go back to the kid who took my seat. They not only were laughing but I heard them flirting. I mentally smack myself wanting to leave. I heard Amy and Jared ask if I was okay, my face pale and my breathing labored.

I needed to get out of there.

So you know what I did. I went to my next class and pretended to get sick. I left the school in a hurry. Yeah, I'm bad at being jealous. You might be thinking 'Taylor right now you're literally being the bad guy' well I know but still. I sat down and started to stream but only for a couple games then I worked out for a bit only ending up to watch a movie waiting to go to the mall with my friends, without Bella cause she had other plans.

A Few Hours Later...

Later after school I went to mall with my friends. We went shopping for the dance that was coming up. Yep you heard it right. Homecoming was coming up. Too bad I ain't going this year cause I have better things to do and my friends understood.

We walked around they bought their stuff and I, well I bought a couple new outfits, two hoodies, shoes and games. We went to go into Rebound, which was a sports shop, and what we saw we couldn't believe. My blood ran cold and the sight of them made me want to run.

Bella was kissing the kid from school. Me and her made eye contact, I looked at her stunned while she only smirked but her eyes showed regret. I got mad, my hands balling into fists, I turned around and went straight to my car and drove off to the ring. Yes, the wrestling ring guess I might start fighting again. No, not like that just MMA stuff like that.

I signed up to be in a fight, got my old gear out and started practicing. My phone rang, it was the group chat but I ignored it I started punching the bag again doing a couple sidekicks here and there. My phone dinging my friends asking where I am.

(Group chat)
Them: where are you Taylor seriously?!

Me: I'm at home does it matter?

Amy and Jeffree: Yes we just wanna know if your okay.

Me: I'M FINE OKAY?!

*Bella enters the convo*

Bella: Hey guys what's going on?

Jared: Nothing don't worry about it we know you're busy.

Bella: You do realize one I know your lying and two I can read up ya know.

Jeffery: He said it doesn't matter so don't question it okay? Now Taylor sweetie stop ignoring us and reading the chat and tell us where you are now. Please your bestie is missing you.

Me: No, I miss you too but still no. I gotta go. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

I muted the conversation, turned off my location on everything and turned off my phone. I had to get ready for tonight. Because it is fight night for crying out loud and the champion has returned.