Chapter 18: "Medic, I need a medic!"

**Taylor's POV**
All I could remember... vaguely... was blood. Every where. I do remember waking up a few minutes after I blacked out and there I was still beside Jacob.. ew.

I seen figures of what looked like cops and... my friends? The cops were calling for a squad. Only parts of what they were saying I heard "Medic, we need a medic down here asap.." their words were cut off. I got up without a second glance toward them. My arm aches. I knew I needed to cover it up. And fast. I walked toward the building. I knew near the dressing rooms and all that there was a medic center.

Donnie, my boxing friend, was inside but when he seen me he looked shocked. He ran towards me saying.. something? I just wanted to get the med kit so I can wrap up my arm. Jesus christ.

Donnie looked at me with a happy glint in his eye and something else... proud? He was proud of me? His words were incoherent and he ran out the door to where they were standing.. where Bella was standing.

I finally reached the room where all the medical supplies were at. And got the med kit out. Opening up the box I took out a wrap, gauze, alcohol, and neosporin. This was only for now so I could stop the bleeding from my arm. It was bad but it was bad enough my blood loss caused me to black out.

**fast forward**

When I put up the med kit I heard footsteps behind me. And when I turned around I seen Bella. I mentally rolled my eyes at her. She looked scared but brave and sad but happy but why?

I turned around to put the med kit back on the top shelf, when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me, I looked at Bella in confusion. "I was scared you know." She started.

I turned around looked at her, yeah she wouldn't let me go from the hug. Her 5'6 frame to my 5'11 frame was pretty hilarious cause I had to look down at her and she had to look up at me. She finally noticed how long she was hugging me and let go her face flushed. "Sorry." She stated.

I laughed saying,"It's alright Bella I don't mind." My voice was pretty husky and very sore all from where I hadn't used it since I woke up. And I did yell and all at Jacob. He also did throat punch me. That shit hurt.

"We should go I only needed to bandage my arm till the squad got here." I stated nonchalantly. I could actually hear pretty well now. I don't know what happened and why what people were saying at the beginning was difficult to hear but eh its fine.

I was about to walk out the door thinking Bella was gonna follow. Nope she only pulled me back into the room and shoved me into a wall. Oh shit, I thought. She's gonna kill me. She didn't forget that I was ignoring her. I winced.

But quite the opposite happened. Instead of her yelling at me for being a goddamn imbecile. She kissed my cheek and said "maybe next time" and walked out. I stood there in shock for what seems like forever. Jesus christ.

I walked out and my friends ran up to me. The EMS showed up to so I got my arm taken care of. Jacob was being put into the cop car screaming that he would end me but it didn't matter he knew I was stronger.

The last of the sunlight shined on all of us giving us a fairytale story ending look but lets be honest this isn't the end this is only the beginning of our story.

A/N
Alright guys this is the end of this first book here don't worry this is only a part of the saga with many more adventures. I wouldn't do y'all like that I also want to see how this story ends😂
-Sincerely Jazzy