Chapter one

*Taylor's POV*

I woke up earlier than expected, mostly because I stayed up till 4 in the morning doing a live stream. The sunlight beaming from my blinds hitting my face urging me to get up. It was 8:35 in the morning. I stifled a yawn finally noticing how tired I actually was. I stood up at my 5'11 frame. Yeah I was pretty tall I guess. I heard my phone go off from texts and calls from my friends I was going to hang outwith later today not only was this our last day of freedom from school and drama tonight was a big night for me as well.

I shook my head from laughter looking down at my screen seeing my best friend blowing my phone up once more along with several others that were with her. I answered the phone.

"OMG finally I thought you were dead, don't scare me like that!" My friend yelled.

"Callie calm down will ya? I just woke up and barely had sleep I don't need you to act like my mom." I said to her jokingly.

"Well get some rest cause remember there's a party were going to. Everyone from school is gonna be there maybe even someone you like." She said hopefully.

My mind started to wander. The last time I liked someone was when I met Bella but that was 3 years ago I moved away and I lost contact I was 14 then.

I heard mumbling coming from the other side but I didn't quite catch it. I was thinking about Bella wondering what she was doing now wanting to know if she was okay. My friend started yelling at me and I snapped out of my thoughts instantly. I grumbled in confusion.

"Did you even hear what I said Taylor?" She asked

I didn't even have a reply and I felt my start saying "uh..."

She sighed "Didn't think so.. but I'll repeat it. I heard a new kid is coming here from Oak Hill!"

I sensed her enthusiasm but I didn't reciprocate the feeling. See I used to go to Oak Hill but I was originally from Vinton which I go to school at now, thankfully. 

I stifled another yawn reaching for my gfuel but before I could my friend yelled out "Don't you dare reach for that Gfuel Taylor you can only run on that stuff for so long" I nodded and agreed cause I was pretty tired.

"And don't forget we're celebrating tonight at well for you hitting 2 million subscribers! You've come a long way now get some sleep and wake up before 7 o'clock I want you well rested, fed, and in that intense but fun mood.

I felt myself smirking I was pretty intense but I mean not all the time. "Okay well see you later. Bye Callie!" I said happily to go to bed. After we said goodbye I laid down in my plush bed I started thinking about Bella again but soon after my eyes got heavy and I soon gave into the darkness.

**Short chapter for the beginning but soon should be longer and better updated I will be updating again tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also I started this book on July 1st and don't know when to end it. So here we go**