Chapter two ~ wait a minute

*Bella's POV*
I started getting ready at 5:30 because the party started at 7 and it was almost time to leave. I checked the time, 6:45 pm, then grabbed my phone and my purse. My friends pulled up as soon as I got outside.

You see my friends are some people I met when I first moved here which was two days ago. It was a big change and it was the last day of spring break so I decided to have fun and meet new people before school started. All of a sudden a familiar name popped up in my mind... Taylor. Where was she? Was she okay? D-Does she even remember me?

My friend Callie poked me in my side which took me out of my thoughts. She started laughing "You should've seen your face. Are you okay?"

I nodded my head. She started talking again "There's a friend of mine I want you to meet. But that'll be later tonight when we get to the party. Because she's riding with the rest of our friends Jeremy and Ariel."

I looked at her tilting my head just a little "What's her name?"

Callie looked down and then back up to my eyes. She looked like she didn't wanna say it, maybe she thought it would be better for me to meet her and for her friend to tell me her name.

There was a moment of silence but Jared and Elizabeth, who were waiting in the car, got out and strolled over to us.

They grumbled at us for taking too long so we got into the car and went on out way. A few minutes later I heard Callie but it was barely audible "Her name is Taylor..."

"Can't wait to meet her" I said giving her a small smile.

Then there was silence. Again.

****

*Taylor's POV*

I got into the car with Jeremy and Ariel. The music was blaring which I took account for as Truth Hurts by Lizzo and started singing along.

Ariel looked at me with admiration as I was singing. I loved to sing and thought I was good but not the greatest. As a YouTuber I make all sorts of content most of it consisting of gaming, a part of try not to videos, DIY's and singing. I surpassed 2 million subscribers yesterday and I was already almost at 3 million. I posted a video of me gaming and then I randomly started singing I forgot I was recording for a minute and got lost into it but my fans know I listen and sing to music to focus on the game.

We got to the party the music was blaring I could smell the alcohol and weed from out here. Its fine though cause I don't smoke and I wasn't gonna drink tonight. Mostly because I had a colab tomorrow and had a flight heading to LA.

Callie told me she had someone she wanted me to meet and she wouldn't tell me who the person was or their name. Stubborn as always though I love her cause she's always been there for since I moved here. I texted to see where she was and she responded rather quickly "Pulling in"

I went outside to check and there they were getting out of the car along with a familiar face. I felt my face flush and my mind started to wander again. I was shocked because Bella came back...