64

i read jason's last message but didn't reply because..

i couldn't say it back.

hongjoong: "sohee! come down before the pancakes get cold!"

sohee: "coming!" i ran downstairs and stopped as i saw the table. "woah, joongie.. you really tried hard! it looks so good!"

hongjoong: "just wait til you taste it."

i sat beside him and took a fork and ate a piece of my pancake. "wow, this is amazing."

hongjoong: "thank you!"

yunho: "guys, over here!"

i spotted them and tapped on hongjoong's shoulder. "there they are."

we walked over to them and hongjoong looked at mingi. "hmm.. mingi-ssi.. you look different."

(lol ignore the mic)

hongjoong: "trying to look good for someone..?"

mingi: "h-huh..?"

he walked closer to mingi and yunho. "so.. why'd you two oversleep?" he smirked.

yunho: "i-i-" he turned red then looked at mingi.

mingi: "yah, kim hongjoong, stop j-joking around.." he laughed awkwardly then later became as red as a tomato.

hongjoong laughed until mingi said something too. "why did you two also oversleep?" he smirked.

my smile faded, thinking about what happened last night.

what if i hallucinate again? what if i see an illusion of seonghwa?

hongjoong noticed me blanking out, looking pissed. he cleared his throat. "so let's start looking around.."

we all walked into the alley and started looking for any clues.

i looked everywhere like my life depended on it. i need to find my brother, i need to see his handsome face. i need to hold him again. i need to hug him tightly. i miss him.

i didn't realize i was crying the whole time while looking around. "jeongwoo!" i cried. "jeongwoo-ssi!" i yelled louder.

the others continued looking around until they heard my cries.

yunho: "sohee-"

hongjoong: "leave her. she needs to cry, let her cry. let's just keep looking around, okay?"

mingi: "guys, it's no use." we gathered around the boy to hear out his plan. "we need to spread out. i'll quickly make a group chat with the four of us in it. if anyone finds anything, say something in the group chat, got it?" we all nodded, "oh, and stay near this area— and this area only. this is the only place wooyoung and jeongwoo might be. possibly even seonghwa."

we all nodded again and looked at our phones to make sure we were all in the group chat.

i started walking a different direction, not too far from the alley. i later walked by this creepy-looking store. "it looks abandoned.." i decided to try opening the door, but as i expected— it's locked.

before leaving, i noticed something. something odd.

there's this dark looking hole behind the wall, but a person could definitely fit through if they went inside.

dE SKWAAAAAD 🤘🏼

4 members
sohee (ME)
byeongkwaniee 💕
song mingi
jeong yunho
uwu joongie

SOHEE (ME)
guys i found something

UWU JOONGIE
where are you?

SOHEE (ME)
near an abandoned-looking shop,
you know that one we walked by once?
when we were going to yimt café?

UWU JOONGIE
oh that creepy one?

SOHEE (ME)
yes

JEONG YUNHO
what'd you find?

SOHEE (ME)
there's this hole in the wall. and a
person could clearly fit inside it if
they tried.

SONG MINGI
it's just there? in front of the shop?

SOHEE (ME)
no, it's on the side of the
wall outside the shop

SONG MINGI
oh

UWU JOONGIE
we're on our way

:::

HIS POUT :((

HIS POUT :((