77

i stared down the girl standing in front of me. she's so much more beautiful now. she's wearing a cute outfit but shows lots of skin, she's wearing beautiful heels, her makeup is done, her hair looks so soft and long. she's beautiful.

sohee: "hongjoong?!" her eyes widen

i quickly got in the elevator and faced the girl standing beside me. "sohee.."

sohee: "why are you here?!"

hongjoong: "d-didn't you go to some foreign country..? how are y-you here?"

she suddenly hugged me tightly. "i'm sorry.."

hongjoong: "b-but.. why aren't you yelling at me? why aren't you hitting me? your supposed to.. hate me.."

she looked up. "i understand what you did.. i completely understand it all. but that doesn't.. stop me from loving you.." her words faded as she smashed her lips onto mine.

this is it. the moment i've longed for. the feeling of my lips on hers.

i slowly pulled her closer to me as she threw her arms around my neck. after a while, she pulled away with a weak smile. "i'm sorry.. for leaving."

i pecked her lips, which surprised her. "don't be sorry. i've been waiting for this day."

sohee: "you didn't forget about me, did you?"

hongjoong: "not a single day went by without me thinking of you." i smiled as the elevator door opened and i held her hand tightly.

we walked to my apartment door and got inside.

sohee: "oh, i live two floors higher."

hongjoong: "wait— live?!"

sohee: "two days ago, i came back here with jeongwoo after he finally regained consciousness."

hongjoong: "regained consciousness?"

sohee: "he's been in a coma for a year and 7 months.. ever since we found him at the place."

hongjoong: "how is he now? is he doing okay?"

sohee: "he's doing fine. but he has trauma now. whenever he goes to sleep, he remembers everything seonghwa has done to him. he barely talks with anyone else but me."

hongjoong: "c-can i see him later? it's been too long since i've last seen that kiddo." i laughed. "i miss him a lot. but i missed you way more."