70

hongjoong: "what are you t-talking about?"

seonghwa: "you killed that family, don't you remember?"

hongjoong: "no, because i never did."

seonghwa: "well, i'll help you remember." he smirked. "8 months ago. you were having a drink with mingi. he told you something so you got mad and ran off. i'm not sure what he told you cuz i didn't hear. he wasn't able to find you, but i did. while all you idiots thought i was dead, i was just all around the city. when i found you, you looked mad so i didn't approach you, but instead decided to follow you."

he laughed. "here's where it gets interesting.. so you knocked on someone's door. i had no clue who's house it was, until the door was opened. there was a man and a woman in front of the door. you suddenly ran inside and those people had no clue who you were. i sneakily came inside and hid myself behind a door. i wanted to see what was happening. you went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. the owners of the home kept begging you to leave and saying to take anything but to leave their children alone. they were screaming and crying then suddenly a very pretty young girl came downstairs. she seemed like she was in her mid-20s. you went to her while holding the knife and stabbed her, right in front of her parents. then right after, you stabbed the couple. you killed them all, thinking it was the whole family."

sohee: "wait.."

seonghwa: " but no, it wasn't. that couple had two other children. and guess what? one of the kids was a little teenager. he was behind me, and watched the whole thing. i hid him away so you couldn't spot him. and the other child was a girl who came later to the house to see them all dead. her brother was missing, because i took him."

he smirked and looked at sohee. he walked to her and stared into her eyes. "you know, sohee.. your brother is listening to everything right now? he hears your voice, he knows your here. but he couldn't.. speak right now." he laughed.

sohee started crying and went to kick open a random door. she saw jeongwoo in a room and ran to him. seonghwa looked at sohee and laughed. "pfft, y'all are messed up-"

i jump-kicked him from behind, causing him to fall and groan in pain. i grabbed the gun and aimed it at him. "this is your last chance, park."

i kicked him one more time so he couldn't stand up.

seonghwa: "so you.. don't.. want to know the.. truth?" he groaned in the middle of the words he said.

hongjoong: "what truth?"

sohee: "hongjoong! don't kill him!" she came out the room, holding jeongwoo in her arms.

i slowly put the gun down by my side. "why not-"

mingi: "you fucking scardy-cat." he came and pushed me out the way. he grabbed the gun and shot seonghwa. he was crying and kept shooting until the bullets ran out. "aish, why isn't this thing loaded enough?!" he screamed.

seonghwa: "yah.. k-kim hongjoong.." i looked over at him and bent down as i sat beside him.

hongjoong: "it's your fault, seonghwa. you didn't want to change, you killed people i love. your sick."

".... you deserve to die."

:::