71

seonghwa: "let.. me just say.. one.. thing.." he groaned.

hongjoong: "stop talking.. mingi, call the ambulance."

mingi: "why should i?"

hongjoong: "he's about to die!"

mingi: "then let him! he deserves to die anyway! he killed san, he shot yunho, he-"

seonghwa: "hongjoong.."

hongjoong: "stop talking!"

seonghwa: "before i die, let me.. quickly.. s-say something.

hongjoong: "your not going to die!"

seonghwa: "your cousin, kim miyeon.. s-she's.. alive."

hongjoong: "wait w-what?"

seonghwa: "she's behind that door.. over there.. the s-seventh one. also.. the one behind the eight door.. is jeongwoo."

mingi: "what about wooyoung?"

seonghwa: "w-wooyoung? he's.. not here."

hongjoong: "then.. where is he?"

seonghwa: "let me.. say.. one more thing. i wish for wherever wooyoung is.. for him to be found safe.. i wish for jeongwoo and everyone else here to be alright.. i wish for you to find that note san wrote.. its in his room, the third drawer beside his table.. in his room.. i wish for everything.. to be okay.."

hongjoong: "s-seonghwa.."

seonghwa: "i'm sorry. for everything."

his head hit the ground as his eyes slowly closed.

hongjoong: "n-no.. seonghwa.. park seonghwa.. you need to stay alive.. i'm sorry, we all are, just come back, please.. seonghwa!" i cried out.

mingi: "what have i done...?" he afterwards fainted and fell to the ground.

there's too much happening all at once.

jeongwoo's found.

wooyoung's missing.

these people need to be brought to the hospital and brought back to their families.

yunho was shot near the heart and might possibly die so he needs to be brought to the hospital.

mingi fainted from shock and also needs to be brought to the hospital.

sohee is with jeongwoo, holding onto him because he is hurt badly.

jason is probably discharged by now and doesn't know all this happened.

seonghwa's.. dead.

in the hospital
sohee's pov

i sat beside jeongwoo while he lays in the hospital bed.

sohee: "i'm sorry.. so, so, so sorry i didn't find you sooner. you can't even speak anymore. it's my fault.. i'm sorry.." i silently cried and put my head down, still holding jeongwoo's pale and cold hand. "all the pain you've been through, how much you've been hurting.. how you barely ate anything.. i'm sorry. i'm sorry i thought you died. i didn't think you were actually alive until seonghwa showed up at back at home. i miss you, jeongwoo." i cried. "please.. wake up.."

wooyoung's pov

i left the funeral and went back home. i walked into san's room, hoping to find anything. there must've been a reason why seonghwa killed him.

i looked around, going through all this drawers. i later found this envelope. i took it and looked at the front of it.

from: choi san
to: song mingi

i quickly opened the envelope and started reading what was written on it.

dear, mingi
you already know how much you mean to me.
your like, my best friend and your just an amazing friend
who everyone loves. but i know something. i know something you
wouldn't want anyone to know. you know that night jessi died?
of course you should remember it, she's dead because of you.
i know i'm the only one who saw what you did. you pushed her into
the fire when no one was looking. or should i say when you THOUGHT
no one was looking.
once everyone left the house, no one knew jessi was in the fire, already dead. except for me.
i know i should've mentioned it, but i couldn't. i couldn't go against my
close friend for that. but now, i regret not saying anything
about this to anyone. seonghwa should've known.. before he
became like this. i should've told him. he deserved to know.

you did something very unforgivable.
jessi was the sweetest thing to us. she helped us with anything
at any time, she'd cheer anyone up if they were in a bad mood,
she'd say the most nicest things ever, she was amazing.
what would've been the reason you killed her? i'm guessing you had
something against her. as bad as i want to know the reason to why you pushed her into the fire, i wouldn't ask you directly.
you don't even know that i know you killed her.
and you'll never know. i just had to write this out, someday.
i hate having it all over my head. the scene of watching a loved one die, because of another loved one.
it's horrifying.
your horrifying.
of course, i love you and i always will. but you can never be forgiven.

because..

your a murderer.

wait what? mingi killed jessi?

i decided to go through more papers until i found one more envelope.

:::
just a gonna say something,
sum real shit gon happen in the next few chapters

:::just a gonna say something, sum real shit gon happen in the next few chapters