73

TWO YEARS LATER
SOHEE'S POV

i sighed as i sat next to jeongwoo, who's lying on the hospital bed. "it's been way too long. when will you wake up? you've been in a coma for two years.. i can't wait any longer."

third person's pov

here is everything that happened in the past two years.

so yes, wooyoung killed himself.

TWO YEARS AGO..

after everyone was brought to the hospital and all that, hongjoong remembered what seonghwa told him.

the letters in san's drawer.

he thought it'd be better to check on that another time, as he should be visiting his friends in the hospital.

he sat next to mingi, who's laying in the hospital bed. he slept for a bit and woke up when he heard groaning. he saw mingi trying to sit up.

mingi: "..what happened?"

hongjoong: "you should rest." he sighed and before leaving the room, he heard a voice call for him.

mingi: "joong!"

he turned around to face him. "please, i need a break."

mingi: "from what?"

hongjoong: "from you." he said before walking out the room. two seconds later he walked back in. "and yes, if your wondering. yunho is safe, and the surgery went well. because the bullet was near a very dangerous area, he'll
stay in the hospital for at least a week. you'll be discharged tonight though." he said, before leaving the room.

he later went to mingi and woosan's house. one, to find the letters seonghwa mentioned, and two, to see if wooyoung came here or not.

he walked upstairs into san's room and sees papers and envelopes thrown all around the room. "did wooyoung come here..?" he walked out the room into the halls. "jung wooyoung, are you here?! wooy-"

he stopped as he stood in front of wooyoung's room. there's a paper right there, in the middle of the room.

he walked over and opened it, and trembled. "wooyoung, you better have not done anything stupid.."

:::
oOP THERE'S A HUGE TIME SKIP
HEHE

:::oOP THERE'S A HUGE TIME SKIPHEHE