47

wooyoung: "hear that? hongjoong was clearly referring to you guys."

jongho: "us? why us?"

mingi: "guys, seriously leave. san wouldn't have ever wanted you three to ever appear in front of him or us again. and it's his funeral, so the door's right there, please leave. now."

yeosang: "tch.. fine."

they made their way out as i watched from afar.

yunho's pov

yunho: "guys, im gonna use the bathroom, i'll be back."

jongho: "alright, hurry up. me and yeosang will be waiting outside."

i nodded and started looking around for hongjoong until i bumped into mingi.

mingi: "yunho? what are you still doing here?" he glared.

yunho: "i-i, uh.. need to u-use the bathroom." i looked around until i finally spotted hongjoong, offering a few people water bottles. he then noticed me.

mingi: "yunho, let me take you there."

yunho: "h-huh? oh okay.." i took one last glance at hongjoong and he started walking towards us.

hongjoong: "mingi."

he turned around. "oh there you are."

hongjoong: "what's he still doing here?" he lifted an eyebrow while looking at me.

mingi: "he came back because he needed to use the bathroom, so i wanna just gonna show him where to go."

hongjoong: "ah.." he looked at me. "don't worry mingi, leave it to me. here, take these water bottles and hand them out to everyone here. thanks bud. let's go yunho." he gave mingi the bottles then grabbed my arm and started making his way out to the hall.

hongjoong: "yunho, i know you very well. you didn't come back because you needed to use the bathroom. what is it?"

yunho: "w-what's what?"

hongjoong: "what is it you need?"

yunho: "fine, i was looking for you."

hongjoong: "did jongho and yeosang leave?" he asked.

yunho: "they're outside."

he nodded. "so why were you looking for me?"

yunho: "well.. i need to tell you something."

:::

DAMN HONGJOONG STANS COLLECT UR MANS PLS