54

hongjoong: "yunho.. do you remember which café you were near?"

yunho: "yes, it was 'yummy in my tummy' café."

(A/N: IM SORRY JSKSKDD I RANDOMLY THOUGHT OF A FUNNY NAME FOR A PLACE AGAIN AHAHHAhA BIRDIE HAHAHA YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, SHORT FORM: YIMT LMAOJDKDKDJKZKSKS)

sohee: "that's the one. the one we saw seonghwa at. he followed us there."

yunho: "why?"

sohee: "he's the one who kidnapped my brother 8 months ago."

yunho: "i knew it! he kidnapped someone! and the thing is that this happened around 8 months ago! it has to be your brother."

mingi: "that means.. what if jeongwoo's somewhere around that alley?"

yunho: "he's alive right?"

sohee: "yes he's alive, but seems like he's dying. seonghwa has shown me live footage of jeongwoo. i memorized how the place looks, and it's definitely not around that area."

hongjoong: "didn't you tell me once that the place he has jeongwoo is underground?"

mingi: "HE'S DEAD?!"

i smacked mingi's head, "you dumb head, he's alive. i meant, in a basement."

yunho: "basement.. so what if that basement is underneath that alley?"

sohee: "only one way to find out. let's go there tomorrow morning and search. maybe that's also where seonghwa lives."

mingi: "and also probably where he has jeongwoo and wooyoung held hostage."

yunho: "okay, hongjoong, sohee, you guys go home and rest. make sure to get up early tomorrow. mingi, i'll come with you to your place. you know.. to keep you company cuz no ones with you.. r-right now.."

i saw a hot tint appear on mingi's cheeks. i laughed, "let's go. see you tomorrow guys."

we said our goodbyes as me and sohee headed out.

sohee: "did you call a taxi?"

i smiled. "nope. we'll use this." i pointed at a red lamborghini.

sohee: "wha- when did that come?! we came here by a taxi earlier."

hongjoong: "last night i bought it online and asked that seller to bring it here. amazing, isn't it?" he smirked.

sohee: "wow. let's go then. wait, you have your licence right?"

hongjoong: "of course i do!" i flicked her forehead and tried running away until she grabbed my shoulders and jumped on my back.

sohee: "TAKE ME TO THE CARRRRR!" she yelled while laughing.

hongjoong: "aish.. your so heavy." i groaned then she used her leg to hit the side of my hip.

sohee: "hurry!"

i ran there with full speed and took the keys out of my pocket as i unlocked the car. i sat her in the front seat and i sat beside her as i started driving.

10 minutes later
9:34pm

sohee: "hongjoong, thank you. for saving me.. again.

hongjoong: "i'm always here for you, hee."

i smiled. "are we here?"

hongjoong: "just arrived."

we both got out of the car and stood in front of the house. "is jason home..?"

hongjoong: "yes. he was on his way to the funeral but at the time when seonghwa showed up. i quickly sent him a text not to come and it's dangerous. he said to be careful and come home safely."

sohee: "ah.."

hongjoong: "sohee." she looked at me. "jason loves you. he freaked out when i told him seonghwa shot you. and when i said he had a knife near your throat, it sounded like he was gonna have a heart attack. make up, both of you apologize to each other, about whatever your argument was about."

the argument was about you.

i wanted to tell him that but it's best not to.

he knocked on the door and it was flung open two seconds after the knock.

jason: "sohee! hongjoong!" he embraced us both in a hug. "thank goodness you two are okay.." he mumbled. "come inside."

we both came in and sat on the couch. sohee sat next to me and jason sat on the couch in front of us.

aish.. they are so awkward..

i faked a yawn and looked at the both of them. "i'm tired, i wanna sleep early tonight. i'll leave you both here.. talk things out." i smiled and walked upstairs as i laid on my bed and sighed.

it's for them. they're together, they are dating. not me and sohee. me and sohee are just friends.

:::