53

hongjoong's pov

me, mingi and sohee quickly turned our heads to yunho. "you know something!?"

yunho: "well.. it's sorta a guess of where he took wooyoung."

we all sat down. "tell us. everything you know."

yunho: "this'll take a while. so, after the situation happened with the 8 of us. around a year and a half later, one night something weird happened. i was up, washing dishes while jongho and yeosang were asleep. then later seonghwa came home really late at night. he had a big suitcase with him that i've never seen, so i asked where he's going but he ignored me and went to his room then packed all this things in a different suitcase. he took both suitcases and left. he never came back after that day, so we were confused. but that night, i saw something. in the suitcase he came home with, i swear i saw something move in it. before he left, i'm telling you, i saw something in that suitcase move. at first i thought it was a person, but i shook that thought off. ever since, i've still been wondering if he kidnapped someone."

mingi: "wow.."

yunho: "then about 3 months later, i was walking around in this neighbourhood, around a café near here. i walked towards an alley because i got a phone call from my uncle, and i didn't wanna block the sidewalk. after the call ended, i was about to leave the alley, until i saw something very familiar. i looked at it carefully. it was the grey suitcase that seonghwa brought home that day. and i'm sure of it. it said the same name i saw on it from before."

sohee: "a-a name? who's name?"

yunho: "something like.. park.. yoo.. woo.. jeong..? i don't remember, but it was something like that."

sohee: "by any chance.. w-was it.. park jeongwoo?"

i quickly looked at sohee. "can it really be jeongwoo?!"

yunho: "yes! that's it, that was the name! park jeongwoo."

sohee: "oh my god. hongjoong.." she looked at me. "we found him."

:::