69

we all jumped in fear from the loud sound.

sohee: "hongjoong... i-it was a gunshot-" she whispered.

i looked around and everyone seems to be quiet as i suddenly whispered. "seonghwa's here."

seonghwa: "well, well, well.. who do we have here?" we turned to face seonghwa coming from the staircase where yunho went.

sohee: "wait.. y-yunho.." her eyes widened.

seonghwa: "yah, song mingi. go get your little boy-toy, he's lying on he ground over there." he pointed near the end of the staircase while smirking. mingi ran over to yunho with full speed, but stopped as soon as he saw him.

mingi: "yunho.."

sohee stood up and walked over to mingi and gasped. she came back to me, tearing up. "seonghwa shot him near the heart area, possibly right through the heart.. i-i don't think.. he's breathing.."

i tried staying calm as i stood up and walked over to seonghwa. "seonghwa, why are you doing this? tell me."

seonghwa: "ahh, it's so fun to kill. have i ever mentioned that?"

hongjoong: "how's it fun?"

seonghwa: "it's interesting watching people suffer. cry. die. they usually deserve it, but sometimes they don't deserve it. i could even kill them when i'm bored." he laughed, then glared at me. "i like watching people suffer like how i did."

hongjoong: "what do you mean?"

seonghwa: "i usually feel angry before pulling the trigger, usually feeling satisfied by the outcome. but then, i remember how jessi died. she wasn't shot, or stabbed. she died in a fire, a fucking fire."

he walked closer to me and put the gun on my chest and started poking me with it. "a fire that you caused. i hate the memories, i hate you. it's your fault she's dead. she didn't deserve to die. she was innocent."

hongjoong: "and that's what i thought with my cousin."

seonghwa: "shut up, stop acting like you haven't killed anyone other than jessi."

hongjoong: "w-what?"

seonghwa: "i was there when you killed that family. i witnessed it all."

:::
hah this book is getting more
confusing by the chapter.
don't worry guys, later on near the ending of the book,
there'll be an explanation to everything.
sooooo look forward to that!

cutie uwu:(