~ I suoi odori di merda~

(It smells of shit)

~If i told you that a flower blooms in a room of darkness, would you trust it?!~

Imagine waking up in a pile of dried shit in your hair and a small pool of blood dripping on the floor in front of you with a long ass silver chain locked around your left feet.

Can ya imagine it yet? No? Ok then...

That is my current situation. I opened my eyes slowly watching as a bright light shone over me. I groaned sitting up rubbing my head only to have blood on my fingers. I looked around me trying to blink my blurriness away only to see myself in a big pitch black room. There laid a twin size bed in the middle of the room and a toilet and a tub just placed there, no bathroom, nothing.

If you looked to your left you will see nothing but darkness, the looks of it makes it seems as if there is more space back there, but I am too afraid to even step foot out of my corner.

I touched my hair instantly pulling it away. You could still feel the mushy ness of the shit. A long chain, held me back from moving anywhere due to the heaviness and my clothes stained with blood, thankful it is not mines, but also un thankful of not knowing who blood I appear to be wearing.

I sat there, legs in a M shape and me with tears in my eyes.

Are they going to kill me? are they going to torture me? is this punishment for the way I treated my mother? 

I chocked out a sob, suddenly covering my mouth afraid if I make a nose someone is going to enter here with a gun.

I shivered feeling a cold draft. I looked around seeing no windows. Where exactly am I? and why does it have to be me paying for all the shit my boss caused himself to go through.

The tears continued flowing and pain rushed through me.

My cries stopped. Footsteps was heard. Heavy footsteps. I could hear the jingle of keys or something moving against one another. Breathing was heard.

I started to scoot back trembling with tear.

"L-Leave me alone!" I cried trying to move closer to the tub but it was hard dragging a chain along side with you.

"I Suoi Odori di merda!" 

His voice was thick and his tongue unknown by the little girl crying in the corner.

The footsteps came to a stop and I could feel the person eyes watching me.

"P-please. I-I didn't do anything..."

"Oh sweet, sweet girl. We know you did." He stepped out into the light, brown skin and black afro hair. He was handsome If I was in a different situation, I would of jumped him.

He spinned a key chain around his index finger chewing on a toothpick at the corner of his lips. A sharp smirk formed on his sharp features.

"But until your boss or whatever he is to you.."

I don't know why I answered him. Maybe due to nervousness?, "Boss"

He chuckled. "Until your boss gives my boss what he wants then maybe we could work something out with little miss you." He stopped down, pulling out his tooth pick, swirling it in the pool of blood. I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"But you aren't going to let me go." I whispered. His eyes looked up, squinting a bit in the light.

"I've seen two of your men's faces, now yours so make that 3. Your boss lets me go, I go running to the police. anyone with a brain will do that after what just happened. I describe your faces, and the police does something about it. If not, lucky you, if so, I can go running back to my family and live a safe life away from you sick fuckers." 

When in a situation like the one I am in at this moment, you just speak when spoken to and plead for help, or just stay silent. Now again, my brothers always told me, my mouth will get me into serious trouble maybe even death..but im stubborn just like my -sadly known related to me-, father.

I formed up some spit and made sure it was a good big one and spit it out. Some landed on his face and I had to tap my back for spitting that far, while the rest fell right beside the pool of blood, which is hands were by still moving his pick around in. Nasty ass.

He stared at me, his eyes black and his jaw clenching and unclenching.

His face soon broke into a small smile as he wiped my saliva off of him and stood up.

"My mother always told me it isn't nice to hit a girl." He cracked his knuckles...

"Too bad she dead." 

Before I could blink, his fist collided with my jaw and my lights once again turned off.

****

Her bony pale hands reached out to mines. i stared at it scared i will break it if i even laid a pinky on it. She gave me a weak smile nodding her head while the cords attacthed to her arms moved.

"Its ok sweetie, hold me." 

Hold me...

I stepped back shaking my head tears falling down my face.

I killed her. I made her sick. I didn't let her be the mother she wanted to be with me. It is all my fault.

"Its all your fault. You killed our mother you bastard! look at you." My father screams ringed in my ears as he raised his hands to me laughing, bottle swinging in his other hands.

"She always told me you were different. Sure right too. Your a different specie and i will fucking  kill you just like you did to your mother!"

"Daddy please. i'm sorry."

"Sorry? SORRY!" He threw the bottle of hennessy at the wall. Glasses shattered everywhere making me wince and cry harder.

"Your brothers don't want you. I don't want you!"

"All she wanted was a daughter to play dress up with."

"Go shopping, do hair, laugh and tell jokes, give hugs and kisses too."

"But instead she got you."

"A selfish, disgusting child."

"ARE YOU EVEN A GIRL!"

"Get the fuckout my face!"

"DADDY PLEASE!" Crash. "DADDY NO!"

***
I sat up, breathing hard. Sweat drenched my clothes and patted my hair down.

Despite the pain running through me physically and mentally, i still managed to lean against the tub , knees to my chest and my head between them. 

I cried begging for help. 

"Please" I whispered. 

"Help me."