Bloodshed.

I wanted this to go smooth and easy. I prayed like I never prayed before which I haven't and crossed fingers behind my back as my vision crossed over the Abandon warehouse.

It stood tall and withered out, Vines crossing and turning over it, broken glass windows, Grass growing high and brown. Dryer than a old man's penis.

But I didn't think about all of that. All I could think of was that they were holding my Baby girl in there who has been kept from me for almost 2 months. I had enough of waiting for the perfect time, and did what any other lover would do. 

"Were going in Jason. End of discussion." I hissed, our bodies bent down. This was all too familiar yet I couldn't pin point how. 

Jason rolled his eyes and turned to me. "Your not suppose to be here Ace." He harshly whispered back.

"Pardon?" 

"We found you on the floor, unconscious, Allaric crying like the day he was born."

"And how do you know if he was crying the day he was born."

"Because all babies cry the day they were born. Its how we know if they handle the stench of there mothers va-"

I punched his face and he groaned. "I'll have you know Dawn Vagina is the most beautiful scent of all time. Now shut it or else i'll tell her you called her pussy fishy."

He held his jaw sending me a glare.

"Boss."

I looked at Omar. "Looks like they left the back door cleared. Let's go?"

I looked too see where he was talking about and indeed the back door was cleared. I nodded and raised my fingers, making a sign, indicating it's time to move.

We have a babygirl to catch.

*

My Jaw was broken, My Head bleeding. I couldn't keep my eyes opened no matter how much I tried. I was worried about the baby inside me more than the state I was in. My head was pounding and my ears ringing. I couldn't hear shit and I don't think I ever would.

A agonizing scream escaped my lips as Rebecca Heels digged deeper in the palm of my hands. She found her way inside my skin, making sure she was nice and deep before twisting back and forth.

Tears rolled down my face but it was from being so exhausted. Trevon watched as I was being tortured, not giving two shits if It could affect my child.

'The less Elvonel's the better' He stated.

Hulk joined in, banging my head against the concrete floor. I spit out blood, not able to move. I was tired. The black world fighting to consume me once again but I tried, oh I tried not to let them win. 

"Your boyfriend is coming." Trevon whispered in my ears. "My plan is going perfect."

I couldn't speak. I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but my throat felt swollen, and almost I couldn't breathe.

I wanted Ace to do something. I wanted- no Needed- For him to turn around, forget about me and raise Allaric the proper way.

I chuckled. We fought over if Allaric will learn how to fight and shoot, yet I never got to finish the conversation with him. It's funny now that I think about it.

I would like my babies to grow up skilled in so much things, that can benefit them in future reference. Learn how to Fight. Shoot a gun. Hack computers and other geeky shit. I wanted them to do it all. 

But would Allaric ever get to? Would this baby ever get to?

I felt another blow to the head, and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep conscious anytime soon. I was slowly drifting away and I had no control over my body anymore.