Allaric Dusk Thorn Elvanel.

Sometimes noise is better than silence. Don't hide when your hurt. It is more hard to bottle up your feelings instead of telling people how you feel. Even if you think your strong, even if you think your fine. Fine is a common word used more than any other words.

Fine.

Ok.

Good.

One worded responses are more obvious that you are not fine. 

And that is how I was feeling. Those 3 words were all I said to people. I am a fucking Leader of a Mafia. And yet here I am crying over fucking death. I killed so much people yet I am crying over death. Not any death. But the death of my girl.

"She's dead." I whispered. My hands folded over my mouth. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"She isn't dead Ace. She is just....Sleeping."

I ignored Jason. "She's dead and she is never coming back." I let the tear slip down my cheek.

"Is it my fault? For pushing her?"

Jason was silent for a second. "No. You did the right thing. Who knows what would of happen if you ignored your father."

"But now he is dead and so is she."

"She isn't dead Ace."

I looked at Zara. "She is just sleeping. Look at it that way. And dead isn't the same as coma."

We brought Dawn to the hospital. Public hospital. I was appreciate of Marquis when he explained to the police the situation and they dropped it.

"Did you find him? The baby?"

I looked at Jason and he shook his head. "All I know is his name." Jason had a small smile and he squeezed my shoulder.

"Whats the name?" I whispered.

"His name is..." Zara smiled. "Allaric Dusk Thorn Elvanel."

It took me a while to process everything they just said. My hands dropped from my over my mouth and I stared at Dawn. A tube was in her mouth and her eyes closed. Her head is wrapped in a bandage and she had another tube in her nose to help her breathe. It broke me to see her this way but I wasn't paying attention to that right now.

I touched her hands and wished she would squeeze back. "You lied and said he wasn't mines." I whispered. 

"Yet even after everything you still named his after me didn't you. Allaric. I like it."

***

"Evernold knows about Dawn. He thinks she is dead at the moment but he would find out soon she is alive." Marquis glanced at Dawn. "How...how is she?"

I nodded. "Good. No progress but after the surgery, she just went into a coma. Find Evernold, and my son!. I want them both here alive."

"She was about to kill you boss." Marquis whispered.

"I know." I looked at Marquis. "You think she would of did it?

Marquis shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. Who shot her again?"

I rolled my eyes and sneered. "The goddamn newbie."

"You can't be mad at him. He is young and he has been trying to prove to you he is mature enough to become a Italian Mafia member."

"He proved me the wrong way. I never asked him to fucking shoot! Why was he there anyways!?"

"You brought him there after he begged you for 3 months straight."