Gone.

I've had enough of people controlling my life and using shit against me! I want to make my own decisions and I had enough of everything. 

I packed my things and wrote a note for each person in this household. After I get my baby boy back I am leaving all this shit behind. If it's one thing I won't handle, or let slip by, is my baby boy becoming involved in this world.

I called back the same number the same time the next night. After 3 rings he picked up,

"Dear sister you decided? Your baby boy is getting very annoying."

I clenched my fist, "Hurt him and this whole thing is off."

He laughed. "Please, I could do this with or without you, I just needed some fun in my life."

I sneered. Oh I could give you fun.

"I will help you. Just don't hurt him Evernold! I mean it."

"Oh I wouldn't dear lay a finger on my poor nephew... What type of monster do you think I am?"

He laughed, "Dear sister before you go, 'Gone.' On our dear siblings, why don't you do something that will surely grab Poor Ace attention?"

My brow burrowed. "What?"

"Break that little oath on your silly body. I am sure they would be very deeply hurt from your very wild actions. Go on now, and tell me when you have done so, I have eye's everywhere."

He clicked his teeth. "And don't try anything stupid!" He hung up and I groaned throwing the stupid burner phone on the ground cursing. 

How the hell am I supposed to do that? 

I gripped the roots of my hear and paced my room...

Think, think, think!

The sun slowly risen and it became the 4th day of Allaric disappearance. I grabbed my bags and made sure the notes were visible. I tip toed down the stairs and left my phone and keys. I closed the door behind me and began my way to hell.

***

I hope this works...

I called the number again and when he picked up I spoke.

"I need your help for your little plan to work."

"And what do you need?"

"I am in the middle of the square. People walking heading to work and else where. Grabbing his attention is impossible. Tell him where I am and make sure Jason is here to meet me. Then i'll tell everyone who I am."

It was quiet on his side of the line. "Good idea little sister,"

"Aren't we twins?" I burst out. I don't know why but it annoyed me when he called me, little sister

"Yes but dear daddy told me I was born 4 minutes before you." He hung up with just that.

I sat on the curb looking like a homeless person. My black jeans and black combat boots with my grey hoodie covered me and at the side of me is a huge duffel bag. My hair pinned on the side hiding it and I waited for Jason.

I really hope this works...

Soon enough I saw him. Jason dressed in all black the same way I met Ace.

When his eyes caught mines I swear a small smile twitched on his lips.

I stood up and he walked towards me. He didn't hug me but I saw how his body itched to do just that. Same here buddy.

"What are you doing?" He hissed looking around.

"Something I should of did long time." Knowing Evernold could hear and see what I am doing, I spoke.

Jason brow raised, "What is that?"

But before I could begin, "How is he?" I whispered. I still want to know...

Jason sighed, "Miserable, to tell you. He goes back to his usual routine. Drink, numb himself to work and we buried more bodies. You were right, the red dragons would attack." He gave a smile. "You?"

I gulped. "Good."

He gave a forced scoff. "Yeah right. You look miserable." He sighed. "Zara misses you. She's been depressed. Even Sincere doesn't recognize her any more. Jazmine well you know Jazmine. She drinks, drugs and well kills along side Ace. There like the bloody killing machines. More bodies than I could count."

Is this really going to work. "Jason," I sighed. Fingers crossed. "What happens if you break the oath?"

Jason looked at me. "W-what?"

"The oath. What happens If broken?"

"Fucking Hell Dawn! Don't-"

"What. Happens?"

"You die, Ace comes and kills you. Your not really going to do that just to get his attention are you?"

Yes.

"His Attention is needed right now, gemello e dop di me sorellina." * Twin is after me little sister.

Jason eye's widen. I turned around and raised my hand and screamed to the world.

"This man behind me and myself are apart of the Italian Mafia! We killed over more than 1 thousand bodies and We will kill plenty more! Do you hear me? The Italian MAF-"

My mouth was Covered as i was being dragged away. I kicked and bit Jason's hands.

I felt his grip loosen and i kicked back, picking up my bag and ran away.

I swept through the shocked crowd as i slid in between two wall allayed and jumped over behind a bin.

When i noticed Jason pass by me and turn the corner i gotten out and called Evernold.

"Good job." He picked up," But what did you say to him in that nasty tongue?"

"Apart of the Oath." I lied. "He would know i was about to break it."

Evernold hummed. "Hm, Good. I will have my men pick you up."

This time i hung up and crotched down against the wall.

I felt a smile tug on my lips. "No one messes with the White rose."