~Feisty.~

~Roses fall but the thorns remains.~

My feet did a little dance backwards as my hands jumped excitedly crashing a cup of pens down on the floor. Note the Sarcasm,

He slammed the phone back on the receiver and walked towards me. My head shook back and forth as I picked up whatever my white colored nails could touch and threw it at him in my best throwing way possible. He ducked eyes growing darker.

I turned on my feet. squeaking the floor on my way as I screamed. "MICHAEL RUN!"

I ducked past the kitchen and out the back door, into the small parking lot. I ducked pass the Garbage bin, and down the rusty steps, looking back to see if he is still chasing me.

And boy is he hot on my tail.

I squealed when I almost tripped and fell, putting my full attention back on what's in front of me.

I ducked under a branch and past the mud puddle. The leaves were crunching under my shoes and my throat was dry and my breath heavy,

Water.

My mind ran back to Alex. He always told me stop eating so much junk food, while Carter said if I am eating junk food, at least be active. The only Active thing in my life is walking to the corner store or walking to the kitchen or walking around my house if you wanna cut to the chase.

People wonder why I am not fat. Guess I have a fast metabolism.

My steps were slowing down, and I tried to run more but he caught up to me. He was in arm length reach of me when I tripped over something sending me flying across the ground and into a pile of dirt and...

Oh god.

Don't people read the signs. Clean up after your nasty ass dogs! 100 dollar fine people. 

 I was to scared to move but I could smell the funky toxic smell and hear the mushy noise as I move just a bit.

Flash man over here bent over me but soon backed away holding his nose. His eyes scrunched up and his hair messy and all over the place.

"What smell?" His muffled voice asked.

He grabbed my shirt as if picking up a over filled poop diaper and hesitantly threw me over his shoulders.

***

When my eyes landed on my dear friend who lips were bleeding and shirt teared open, I started punching This man's back all over again. 

"LET GO OF US YOU ASSHATS!"

The same man who asked for my boss earlier smirked. There's a lot of smirking and grinning going round here. ever heard of a simple smile?

"Feisty one ain't ya?"

He walked behind Michael who still had a small smile on his lips as his eyes connected with mines.

It was as if he was trying to tell me, 'I'm still sexy ain't I so I am fine.' It sounds like something he might say in this moment. I smiled a small smile as well and his head was yanked back.

This mans grip on my waist was hella strong and it isn't human. I kicked and punched as another punch was attacked at my friends face.

"NO! LEAVE HIM A-ALONE." Tears flew down my cheeks as I choked on my sobs. "P-please."

Punch. Punch. Punch. 

Blood flew out his lips yet he still smiled at me. He never frowns or let things get in his way of ruining his good mood. For a year of working here I haven't once seen him frown. I remember my first day when we met.

A year ago:

"This is your apron, and here's your tag. Your allowed to design it as long as your name is fully visible for the customers to read it. If you need a laugh or a giggle, come to me." His nose scrunched up. "I mean go to me, as much as i think your hot, i don't want you cumming to a gay man."

He smiled a dimple smile and i laughed. "Well thank you. I am dawn."

"Michael. But call me Mikey or Just M."

I smiled as i started drawing my design on my name tag. "I'll do M."

He bumped his hips with mines and we laughed.

Present:

"STOP!" I screamed.

I gotten loose out of his grip and ran to Michael. I jumped on the man's back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he spinned and tried to shake me off.

He kneed me in the side and i grunted, still on his back. Someone tried to pull me off but i kicked them using the stunt Brian taught me.

Hands wrapped my waist and tugged me off like i was gum stuck on the bottom of some shoe.

My legs flew in the air as i fliped over my opponents back and swinged my right leg under his left, making him fall flat on his back. 

I saw his gun and i quickly pulled it off, putting my foot on the back of his neck. I cocked back the gun off of safety and aimed it at the man holding Michael while 4 other guns were aiming at me.

My chest rose up and down and i knew i looked a mess. But nothing could look worse than Michael.

"Leave us alone, or i will shoot."

A laugh filled the room and it was tear drop. "You wouldn't. You pull that trigger and 8 bullets will go through your little body." His smile dropped. "AND i mean 8!"

Well I ain't stupid...

"J-just take me." I looked at handsome, who right now  i don't very much like. "Isn't that what you want." I snarled.

He smirked. Ugh again with those smirks. "Yes."

I nodded, trying to swallow my spit to hydrate me. "Take me and leave My friend alone."

"Dawny n-"

I shot him a look. "Take ME and leave MICHAEL alone." I repeated it, directing the words mostly to Michael right now.

"As you wish my love."

"DOn't call me that or i will put a bullet in your leg."

"And why not my head?" He asked calmy.

I aimed the gun to him now. "Because once you bleed out on that floor, i join you, and i don't want to go dyeing with the devil. I want to die old and innocent."

His smile dropped and he nodded to his men to drop there weapons and let go Michael.

Michael fell to the floor and slowly gotten up and got to me, bringing me in a hug.

"WHat do i tell your brothers?"

I held in my tears and ignored the blood on my cheek. "I ran away with the pizza's and the Cupcakes.."

He pulled back and stared at me, breaking into a laugh. "Your thinking about food in a moment like this?" I nodded. "What i'm hungry."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and shook my head. "i don't know. I will be back soon."

I was pulled away and sour breath blew on my neck. "No where close to the truth princess."

I was tugged away, hands tied behind my back and a cloths draped around my mouth, muffinling my sounds.

Then i was thrown in the back of a Black Car trunk,

Then the lights went out.