Michael (2)

I took a deep breath and walked in. 

Telephone rings were loud and the yells and sobs from offices were heard still even if the door was closed. Officers were typing up information suspects or victims were telling them. One person caught my eye. Shawn. 

God he looked so sexy in Uniform. I so have a thing for man in uniforms. The way his built was shown through his sexy blue outfit. His hair was pillow messed up so I knew he didn't have time to Comb it. It looks fucking hot. I gulped and ran a hand through my hair and exhaled. I took a step forward and that one step led to multiples until I was in front of his desk. I saw a picture of us and I couldn't stop the smile forming on my face.

"Shawn."

He looked startled before his eyes went up to face me. Those pair of Beautiful Hazel eyes went wide and his Adam Apple moved. His lips parted then closed. 

"Can we talk?" I whispered. He looked around him then nodded clearing his throat. 

"U- yum. I mean yes." I bit my lips from laughing. His cheeks grew red but he straightened out his uniform and put his face serious. I felt my downstairs twitched and I casually rested my folded hands in front of me. 

He led me outside and to his car. He opened the door and I went inside at the passenger seat. He did the same just on the driver side. Duh.

 It was silent for a bit but I cleared my throat. I turned to face him and he nervously glanced my way.

"Your the only person I could think of to do this for me without questions or suspicions."

His brow raised as I pulled out my phone and showed him the most clear picture I managed to get. He took my phone but his thumb slipped and pressed the home button. I froze when I saw the background page. It was me and him half naked in bed kissing. Both our hair was messed up and I took it because I loved how the sun shone on us perfectly. I gulped and crossed my arms over his and swiped back to gallery.

I cleared my throat. "C-can you um do some sort of police magic and find the owner of the car?"

He looked at me then back at the picture before he sighed. "Michael is this about Dawn?"

I averted my eyes from him and he silently groaned. but I heard it.

"She is dead Michael. This is exactly why we broke up! You pushed me away claiming to not believe she is dead and when her body landed up you still had doubts. Did you see your state a few months back?!"

I looked at him. "But I saw her Shawn! I saw her with my own eyes. She was at the mall yesterday. Please."

"I can't do this again." He murmured.  I touched his arms. Has be been working out. No! focus.

"Can't love me again or find dawn."

He stared at me and I squeezed his hand. "Please shawn. If I find nothing I will drop it and finally say goodbye. But please. do this for me. I want to fix this... I want to fix us."

I whispered the last part so soft that I was sure that he didn't hear me. He cupped my face and pressed his forehead against mines. God I missed his smell. His masculine cologne. Not so heavy but not so light. 

"I will help you."

*****

"No one owns the car. It was a rental."

"Rental? Can you find the Place it was rented from?"

"Yeah...hold ooonnnn.-" He clicked on something then flew his hands back. I grinned. "There. They rented the car from a place called. Benny's workshop."