Michael.

(Black haired boy on left)

I don't remember how long its been. It felt like years to be exact but I know its been months. The Thorn brothers seem to be coping with everything, but we all know nothing can go back to the same way it was before. My boyfriend and I have broken up because of me. It seems so selfish and weird to say but everytime I see his face Dawn pops up in my head and I push him away even farther. I miss her. I miss her so much it hurts. It hurts knowing I know who fault it truly is that she is dead. That goddamn pig. My life tumbled down and it hasn't been easy. 

I gripped the edge of the browned black sink that is supposed to be white but hasn't had a good cleaning in forever. My mirror clouded and dirty in all places I couldn't even see my reflection, but I know what I look like. 

Stubble growing at a rapid pace. Eyes dropping and lack of sleep shown every where. Grown a bit of fat over the pass months and my smell... Lets not get started on that.

I straightened out my back and rubbed my eyes. 

Everyone has moved on so why can't I?

Its time to move on.

***

Its been 3 months since I moved on with my life. In those months I managed to clean up my apartment and I even found my phone that has been missing for god knows how long. I threw it away and gotten a new one. I cut my hair back into the style that suits me and I shaved my stubble and lost the extra pounds. 

Getting back my boyfriend would have to wait though I miss his pink lips and his sandy brown hair always in that perfect swirl.

My phone buzzed as the chill breeze past through. I looked down slurping from the green straw some smoothie from smoothie king.

Alex: Going to the mall to get some food. Want some?

Alex, Brian, and Carter have decided that Dawn wouldn't want them to be sitting around moping losing themselves over her past. I still feel a bit resentful to be anywhere near them because I feel like its my fault a bit. I have been going to the same therapist Carter recommended.

So I responded. 'Sure. Hold on am I going to be a 7th wheel?'

I slipped my phone back in my back pocket and closed my eyes a bit walking down the cleared path.

Alex met this beautiful brunette named Emerald. The name suits her with her green eyes. She's still in school as a medical student but I honestly think they would go together for a long time.

Deep down I feel like he grew more attached to her because she reminds him of Alexa. His ex. Its unhealthy but I don't say anything because its just not my place.

Brian met a girl too. Her caramel skin and her Afro textured hair makes her dark yet light chocolate brown eyes pop. She is absolutely gorgeous and I love her. She is shy yet confident at moments and she fits with Brian perfectly. They've been dating for 5 months now but I feel like Brian might put a ring on that finger. Even her name I'm in love with.

Toyana. but her nick name is Toyin. 

And Carter Sweet sweet Carter girlfriend. Damn that boy can move fast. (Except on his sisters death) He already popped a baby in there... But everything went backwards for them. It started as a one night stand then led to confrontation. At first we thought she was going to ask for child support but she surprised us when she just wanted Carter to know he's a father and doesn't expect much from him at all. Carter wasn't ready for a kid but he wasn't about to let a girl walk away with his gift inside of her. So they worked out a agreement that led to dating that led to falling in love that also led to Engaged in less that 6 months....

Dawn would of been so proud.

I threw my cup away and entered the mall, people busy walking down the stairs or up, stores packed with people young, and old. Couples hand in hand staring at one another lovey dovey making me miss Shawn.

I walked up to the map pulling out my phone searching for the food court.

I typed a quick text to Alex. 'You still in the food court?'

He responded. Alex: Yeah, I'm wearing a blue shirt.

I put my  phone away and headed to there direction. 

***

I headed in the Court and saw them in the line. I walked up to them and made it clear I was hear.

"Hey Glad you made it." Alex was growing a bit of a stubble beard. To be honest it suited him made him looker sexier yet more grown up... But not my eye candy... Brian started leaving his hair to grow long enough to put in a man bun which also suited him and Carter stayed the same lol.

"We just gotten our stuff, order your food and we'll meet you at the table?" Brian suggested popping a fry in his mouth. I nodded and they walked off. I followed there movements to see which table there heading to. But my eyes went a different way when I caught 3 girls sitting at a   table in front of them. One had curly brown hair, the other had past shoulder length hair styled in curls and the third one had almost the same hair color as dawn. She kinda looked at dawn...

Wait... Am I hallucinating?! 

"Next!" 

I jumped and ordered my food but kept glancing at the girl. When they started getting up my body jumped as I started walking closer to them. My eyes widen as I watch the commotion fall out before me. 

Carter turned around and his mouth moved and the light brown girl turned to him and they passed something white. A napkin. They didn't hesitate on leaving so fast and I didn't know why but I followed them.

They jumped into a grey Mercedes, I cursed quickly fishing out my phone to take a picture of the plate.

When I taken 4 the car pulled away leaving marks on the concrete. 

Whoever that was I will find out who it is. 

Dawn are you alive?