Chapter 4

"Honestly... it's not impossible" Sana said as they all shouted by the cheesy conversation.

"Waaaah! I can't take it anymore" Nayeon said standing up to get some water in the kitchen.

"Enough for that" Jihyo said.

"Since we have here our new editor, why don't we play Mafia?" Dahyun suggested.

"Oh? That's a good idea Dahyun!" you agreed.

"Well then, let's go!" Jihyo said.

You played Mafia with them for hours until you didn't realize the time.

"It's 11pm already, I think I have to go" you said.

"But Manager Kim isn't here yet" Nayeon said.

"Oh yes, I forgot" you said.

"You can stay here while waiting for him" Jeongyeon said.

"No thanks, I'll wait outside and also, it's time for all of you to rest" you said.

"Don't worry about us Y/N" Chaeyoung said.

"We're on a rest right now so you can stay" she added.

"Right, and also, Sana sleep late so you can talk to her until Manager Kim arrived" Jihyo said.

"Uhhhh... Is that alright?" you asked.

"Of course" they all agreed.

"Well then, thank you so much! I'll stay until Manager Kim arrive" you said and bowed to them.

They all went to their respective rooms except Sana.

"Why don't you go have some rest too, Sana" you said to her as she sat beside you.

Yes, beside you. It is too close that your heart starts to beat faster and faster.

"Y-You can leave me here as long as I have my ph-phone" you said.

"It's okay Y/N, I can't sleep early too so I think it's better to have someone to talk to this night. I've been on my phone everytime the members start to fall asleep" Sana said looking at you.

"So are you serious a while ago?" Sana asked.

"A-About that I l-like you?" you replied and Sana nodded.

"Well uhm... y-yes?" you answered.

"But I like you just as an idol, you know, my bias in the group. I'm not in a place to like you as... as a woman" you added.

"Why?" Sana asked.

"You know, I'm just here and you're there" you said.

"So?" Sana said.

"Soooo I'm not in a place to like you" you said as you look at her in the eyes and realize that she's still looking at you seriously.

"So what if I'm an idol and you're not? We're all the same" Sana said sincerely.

"Don't say that Y/N, we're just the same. We're humans too like you. It's just that this is our profession" Sana added.

You were surprised seeing Sana this serious because you just see her being bubbly and just having fun.

"Y-Yes you're right" you responded.

"To be honest, you're not ugly, you're not too handsome. You're just right" Sana said making your heart beat faster.

"Th-thanks Sana" you replied.

"By the way, you told us about your best friend. I'm sorry for your loss. Are you still having a hard time?" Sana asked.