Chapter 28

*5 years later*

Throughout those 5 years, you remembered your childhood.

You remembered how you grew up, how well you did in school and in college.

You remembered your friendship with Mark.

But the thing is, only up to college is the best memories that you can recall.

Aside from that, everything is still unclear.

You parents did their best to show almost all of the pictures to you.

Your picture with relatives, some pictures from your childhood, pictures with your classmates and of course your pictures with Mark.

When you finally remembered your chilhood, you sometimes go to the cemetery to visit Mark's wake.

Your dad never stops playing TWICE's song and even other Kpop groups' songs that might help you to remember anything.

While your mom is always bringing you whenever she went out hoping that you'll remember something from the places that she might go.

Throughout the 5 years, you've been very well.

Even though you're not working, your dad's salary is enough for the 3 of you.

But because you felt like a burden to them, you convinced your parents to go back to work again in JYP Entertainment.

They're still worried that something might happen again to you.

But you explained to them why you really wants to work.

Because of that, they decided to let you go to work again but in one condition, not in other countries anymore.

Because of that, you got a regular job as an office staff on a big company on your country.

And now, you've been working for them for 3 years already.

"Y/N! It's weekend tomorrow, it means" James said, he's your officemate and you're closest officemate.

"Not again James! I'll pass on alcohol this week but I'll just go with you. Just want to have fun" you said.

"Come on, just 1 bottle of beer, deal?" James said.

"You're really something James, okay fine!" you said.

"Okay, I'll see you later, Irene and Jerome will join us too. By the way, it'll be in my house" James said.

Irene and Jerome are your couple officemates, they've been dating for 5 years already and James' house is just near at your house so it's not a hassle to go home.

"Okay, let's have fun later" you said as you went back to work.

Even though you made friends on your company, you don't tell them what really happened to you in the past.

You just told them that you've worked abroad and just went back home because of homesick and you decided to just work at a company in your own country.

So you decided to tell them about the real reason why you came back in your country, that's why you wanna join them even though you don't want to drink alcohol.

After a few more hours, work time is over. You don't have work on weekends so it'll gonna be a 2 day rest once again.

"Are you ready Y/N?" James asked you.

"Yup, I'll just arrange some stuffs here in my table and I'm ready to go" you answered.

"We'll just meet you at the lobby okay?" James said.