Chapter 12

You went back to work and continued doing the MV for hours.

"Hey Y/N, what is this?" Director Mido suddenly asked you.

"What is it?" you asked him as he showed his phone to you.

"JYP releases statement regarding TWICE's Sana dating controversy" the article said.

You grabbed Director Mido's phone and clicked the link.

"Good day! This is JYP. I'am announcing this to everyone to clarify things. Rumor said that TWICE's Sana was caught with a man on a coffee shop and people started to assume that they are dating. I'am here to say that the rumor is all false. The guy that Sana met was TWICE's new video editor. They met because of work and not because they're dating. We also confirmed from TWICE's Manager that they really met because of work and that their manager was with Sana when they met. I hope that this issue will now be closed. Thank you so much!" the message said.

You felt relieved about the announcement.

"That's a relief kid" Director Jaehyung said.

You took a deep breath and hoping that things will now be better because of the announcement.

"I didn't realize the time. Let's continue our work tomorrow" Director Jaehyung said after looking at the clock.

"Things will now be better kid. I'll see you on Monday" Director Jaehyung said as he left with Director Mido.

And you remembered it's Saturday and you have time for rest tomorrow.

While arranging your things, you heard a lot of footsteps coming to your office.

"Y/N!!!" one of them said.

"Oh? Nayeon, why?" you asked as Nayeon, Sana, Jihyo and Momo went to you.

"We know that you already saw the post" Jihyo said.

Sana then went beside you.

"Can we now see each other often?" Sana asked.

"W-What? Uhh y-yes of course" you answered.

"Are you going home now?" Jihyo asked.

"Yup" you answered.

"By the way, how's the MV?" Momo asked.

"Hmmm almost there. Just a little more and it'll be finished" you answered.

"Do you want to see it?" you asked as you're about to bring out your laptop.

"No no no, I'm fine. I want to see it when it is done. I want to surprise myself hehe" Momo answered.

"Why don't you join us going home? We'll be having a dinner with Haejun at the dorm and we thought to invite you too." Nayeon asked.

 "Come on, let's have some dinner at our dorm. Manager Kim will be there too so don't worry" Jihyo added.

"Yes, right! Come with us oppa, pleeeease?" Sana said.

"But" you said.

"Aish! Come on, you don't have work tomorrow so come join us!" Jihyo said.

"O-okay, is that okay if I join you?" you asked.

"Aish! Of course! You're TWICE's bestfriend!" Nayeon answered.

"What is it? Can you repeat?" you asked again making fun of them as you prepare your things to leave the office.

"TWICE'S BESTFRIEND. Okay? You're good now?" Nayeon repeated as you all laughed.