Chapter 22

"So why are you here?" you said coldly.

"Nothing, I just thought of cooking you a good breakfast before going to work" Sana responded.

"I decided to go back to our dorm after cooking these. We also have some schedules for now so I can't stay for long" Sana added.

"So now that it's all done, I can now go. I'll see you around" Sana said as she removed her apron.

"Wait..." you stopped her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Nothing, just wanna say to take care on your promotions" you answered.

Sana just answered with a smile and nod before leaving.

You looked at the breakfast that she made and it made you feel hungry so you started eating what Sana prepared.

After preparing, you went to work.

"Good morning Y/N! Work is now on the schedule" Director Jaehyung greeted you.

"Day6 is next" he added.

"What do you mean 'next'?" you asked.

"'Next', it means that we'll be shooting and doing their music video" Director Mido answered you.

"Do you not remember what I said? I announced that we'll be handling Day6 and ITZY too" Director Jaehyung added.

"Oh! Right! I forgot, sorry sir" you responded.

"Are you fine kid? You look so pale today" Director Jaehyung asked.

"I'm fine sir" you just answered.

"We'll be shooting the music video on weekends, so I want you to be there again" Director Jaehyung said.

"Okay, sir!" you responded.

"I wonder what kind of song they'll release this time" you said to yourself but Director Mido heard you.

"I heard it's a break up song Y/N" he said to you.

You suddenly felt nervous about it because the song might hit you hard during the shooting.

A little while

"Oh? It's Haejun" Director Mido said.

Haejun then opened the door.

"Good morning Directors! Can I excuse Y/N for a moment?" he asked.

Director Jaehyung just signaled a "Yes" to him so you went out for a while with Haejun,

"Why?" you asked as soon as you got out of the office.

"I heard about it" Haejun said.

"About what?" you asked but you obviously know what he's talking about.

"About you and Sana" Haejun answered.

"Jihyo told me that Sana cried almost the whole night" he added.

"What happened?" Haejun asked you.

"That guy Jaejoon" you answered.

"Jaejoon? The one on the music team? Why?" Haejun responded.

"They seem to still like each other" you said as Haejun's eyes widened.

"Really?! I didn't even know that they like each other" he said.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"I heard them talking to each other" you answered.

"So what happened to you and Sana?" Haejun asked.