Chapter 16

"Moooom?!" you said as you opened the door.

"You didn't tell that you'll come here! How did you know my dorm?" you asked as you hugged her.

"That guy who went to our house, Jong? Am I right? That guy messaged me your address and he told me that I can contact them whenever I visit you so that they can bring me to your dorm" your mom said as she entered your dorm

"Ahhhh, Jong didn't tell me about it. By the way, how are you? How about dad? Did you not go with him?" you asked.

"He's busy for now, they have another deadline to finish so he can't just leave work but he said to me to ask you how are you doing" your mom said.

"Say to dad that I'm doing very fine" you replied.

"Okay okay, by the way, your dorm is very nice, it's cozy" your mom said as she sat down on the sofa on your living room.

"Do you stay here alone? It's quite big for one person" she asked.

"Yup, I stay here alone" you answered.

"Do you want something to eat? Are you tired? You can take a nap at my bed, I'll just call order some foods" you said.

"Okay, I'm quite tired. Just wake me up when the foods are ready" your mom said as she went to your room to take a nap.

You ordered some korean foods that you think your mom might like.

After about half an hour, the foods arrived and you wake your mom up.

"Mom? The foods are here" you said.

Your mom gets up and went to the living room.

"Wow! We might not finish these foods, you ordered quite a lot" your mom said.

"I invited some friends mom. I want you to meet them" you said.

A little while, someone rang the doorbell.

"They're here" you said as you went to open the door.

"Come in" you said as they all entered your dorm.

"Mom, these are my friends, TWICE" you said as TWICE all bowed to greet your mom.

"So these are their names, you might not remember it at once but it's better to introduce them to you" you said.

"From left, Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and..." you stopped for a while.

"And my girlfriend, Sana" you said.

"G-Girlfriend?" your mom looked surprised.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Sana, Y/N's girlfriend" Sana said as she shake hands with your mom.

"Nice to meet you" your mom greeted back.

"Have a seat" your mom added.

You then started to eat the foods that you ordered together with TWICE and your mom.

"You know girls, Y/N is always talking about you when he's still at home" your mom suddenly said.

"He's really a fan of your group ever since you started and knowing that one of you became his girlfriend is just unbelievable. You're all too beautiful for him" your mom joked as all of them laughed.

"No ma'am, he's good looking too plus he's very kind and good to us" Jihyo said.

"Really? I never saw him treat any woman before so this is my first time hearing those" your mom replied.

"Eh? You didn't meet any girls before?" Momo asked.

"Not that I didn't meet any girls but I'm just not interested before and I just stay at home whenever I don't have classes" you answered.