Chapter 13

"Guys, foods are ready!" Nayeon said as she and the other members brought the foods for the dinner.

"Oppa! I made these!" Sana said showing you her work.

"That looks delicious Sana" you said.

"Let's start eating" Haejun said.

You all started to eat the foods that TWICE prepared.

It's your first meal with all of them.

"By the way Y/N, how's your stay so far?" Jihyo asked you.

"Hmmm great. I've adjusted so easily here in South Korea" you answered.

"That's great, how's work?" she followed up.

"Work is great. I love the environment in JYP, except when that Donghoon appears" you joked as they giggled by your joke.

"By the way, how's that guy? I think he already knew where to place himself" Chaeyoung said.

"He's not even sending flowers to Sana-unnie since the incident" Dahyun said.

"I think it's better that we don't see that guy anymore" Sana said.

"I never knew he'll be like that. I thought he's a decent man" she added.

"That's why it's better to know the person that we've been hanging out with" Nayeon said.

"By the way girls, on monday is your shooting for Running Man. We need to be there at 9am" Haejun said.

"Wow! You're going again there? It's one of my favorite show" you said.

"Yes, I'm getting excited for it. I like those races that they're doing. I hope we can do that again, that removing the nametag race." Momo said.

"Right! It's very fun and you'll really sweat running around" Jeongyeon agreed.

"Do you want to go watch the Running Man shooting Y/N?" Haejun asked you.

"Can I? Really?" you answered.

"Of course, but I don't guarantee that you can talk to the hosts but if you're lucky, it might happen" Haejun said.

"I'm just fine watching, I'm willing to go Haejun, thanks for inviting me" you replied.

"But the thing is, it's monday, I have work" you said.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to Director Jaehyung" Haejun said.

"Really? Oh my god! Thank you Haejun" you replied.

"No problem, okay, go let's eat more" he said.

"Wow! You'll go with us oppa?" Sana asked.

"Yes, of course. I'll be watching my favorite show with my favorite group" you said as you winked to Sana.

"Hey! Stop it! I'm falling for that" Sana said tapping you.

"Really?" you said as you winked at her multiple times.

After a great meal, a great quantity of dishes are needed to wash too.

"I'll wash the dishes" you suddenly said.

"What? No, we're okay Y/N. You can just relax there" Jihyo said.

"I'm fine Jihyo, I also want to help you guys. You already prepared those great foods, so think of it as my thank you for doing a great job" you said.

"Really? Is that okay for you?" Jihyo asked.

"Of course, no problem" you answered.

"Let me help you oppa" Sana said.