Chapter 25

After 2 months

During the 2 months, Day6 made their comeback. A lot of people are talking about the song and the MV which made you more known in South Korea together with Sana because of your good acting in the MV.

In addition, you also worked on ITZY's MV but it is not yet released, you just finished the whole MV which amazed the girls and the management. You're just waiting for it to be released.

"JYP's girl group TWICE is set to have their World Tour Concert. The confirmed cities that they announced are the following: Seoul, Manila, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur, Los Angeles, Newark, Mexico,  and Chicago. The dates are not yet confirmed and we'll wait for the company's announcement. This is Kang In Won reporting, good evening" the news reported.

"Wow! A world tour concert? That's amazing" you said to yourself.

You then messaged Sana about hearing the concert.

"Honey, I heard on news that you'll be having a world tour concert?" you said.

A little while, Sana replied.

"Yes honey, I can see the busy sleepless days coming" Sana replied.

"Take care on your concert, don't tire yourself too much" you replied.

Weeks passed, they already announced the exact date for the World Tour so TWICE will now be getting busier and busier preparing for their concert.

You bought the ticket for their concert and yeah, this is your first time going to their concert.

"Honey, I already got the ticket and I'm about to get off work, do you have time for a coffee?" you messaged Sana.

You went off work and went to Kiyoung in the lobby while waiting for Sana's response but an hour already passed, you don't receive any message.

"Do we still wait for her response?" Kiyoung asked.

"Yes I'll wait for her, you can go home for now Kiyoung. You can take the car home for today, I'll just take a taxi later" you answered.

"B-But, I can't leave you here Y/N" Kiyoung said.

"I'm okay, I'll wait for her until the company closes" you responded.

Kiyoung can't do anything but to obey what you said so he went home with your car while you wait for Sana.

Minutes, no, hours. You waited for hours but Sana is not yet responding.

Until Momo, Jeongyeon and Mina went out.

"Oh? Y/N? Are you waiting for Sana?" Jeongyeon approached you and asked.

"Yup, are you already done for your practice?" you asked.

"Not yet, I think we need to stay here until midnight, we'll just go to the convenient store nearby to grab some snacks" Momo answered.

"Really? If that's the case, I think I'll just go home for now" you said.

"Did you wait here for a long time already?" Mina asked.

"Yup, I thought you'll be done soon" you answered.

"I feel bad for Y/N" Momo said expressing it with her face.

"Yes, me too. Wait I'll call Sana" Jeongyeon said but you stopped her.

"No, it's alright. I'll just go home for now. Don't tire yourself too much girls. Bye" you said as you quickly went out of the company and grabbed a taxi.

While on your way home, you messaged Sana.

"Honey, let's just go out on another day. I heard that you need to practice more. Don't tire yourself honey, I love you" your message.