Chapter 19

The next morning, you got discharged from the hospital.

You went straight back to your dorm together with your mom and Haejun.

"Thank you so much for coming with us Haejun" you said as you lie down on your bed.

"No problem Y/N, you're like my brother. I can't just leave you out of nowhere" Haejun said.

"Thank you so much, you can now go back to the girls now" you said as Haejun left to go back to TWICE.

"What time is your flight mom?" you asked.

"3pm, why?" your mom said.

"You can prepare now mom, I'm okay here lying" you said.

"I'm really worried about you son, should I stay here for a little longer?" your mom asked.

"I'm fine mom, dad also needs you at the home. I have great friends around me and you've already done a lot while you're here" you said.

"Are you sure son?" your mom asked as you nodded as a response.

A few more hours,

*ding dong*

"Who's there?" your mom shouted as she went to the door to open it.

You can't hear what they're talking about because you're at your room.

"Y/N?" your mom called you as you slowly stood up and went out of your room.

"He said he was sent by the company to be your assistant" your mom explained as the person she's talking about showed.

"You, I already saw you" you said as soon as you saw the person.

"Let me introduce myself properly. Mr. Park assigned me as your assistant starting now, My name is Eun Kiyoung. I hope we'll work well together" Kiyoung said.

Then you now remembered him as the witness when Donghoon forced to kiss Sana.

"That guy! The witness!" you said.

"Nice to meet you Kiyoung! Let's work well! And also, he's my mom" you greeted him back and shake hands with him.

"Are you the one who brought me to the hospital on the night that I was attacked?" you asked him.

"Yes sir. I was just passing by when I saw those guys beating you up so I stopped them and they all ran away" Kiyoung explained.

"Thank you so much Kiyoung! I never thought that I'll be working with you" you responded.

"No problem sir, by the way ma'am, are you leaving? I've noticed the luggages over there." Kiyoung asked your mom.

"Uhm yeah, I'll be going back home for now" your mom answered.

"Do you want me to bring your mom to the airport sir?" Kiyoung asked.

"Can you do that for me please?" you answered.

"Of course sir, I'll return back here as fast as I can" Kiyoung responded.

"Don't call me sir, you can just call me by my name, Y/N" you said.

"Are you sure s-sir? I mean Y/N?" Kiyoung said.

"Of course" you said and smiled.

"You can just take your time coming back here. I'll just stay here at home" you added.

"Okay Y/N, I'll bring these luggages inside the car" Kiyoung said.

"Now that you have an assistant, I'm less worried now. He looks nice so be nice to him, okay?" your mom said.