Chapter 7

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Donghoon got up after your strong punch.

Because of it, you catch the attention of some people in the area.

Some started taking a photo or video.

Donghoon then punched you back.

You wasn't able to dodge his punch so you received it.

"STOP IT!" Sana went out of the car to stop the two of you.

"STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Sana said with her hands on both of you.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ASSHOLE!" Donghoon said to you.

"I just can't let you do that to her, like, force her. Is that the right way to get a woman? Force her to kiss you?" you said in a calm voice but with a bang.

"SO WHAT? YOU DON'T CARE WHICH WAY I DO" Donghoon said.

"HEY HEY HEY! STOP IT! THE TWO OF YOU!" two security guards went.

"What's happening here" one of the guard asked.

"Well, this guy forced Sana to kiss her" you answered.

"HE'S LYING SIR! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER! WILL YOU BELIEVE THAT ROOKIE FOREIGNER SHIT IN YOUR COMPANY?" Donghoon said getting sooooo angry.

You just didn't answer him.

"Let's just go talk about it inside" the guards said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! INSIDE? NO WAY! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I'AM? I'M SONG DONGHOON! I'M A CELEBRITY!" Donghoon said.

"Sorry sir, we can't let this pass" the guard said.

They carried Donghoon inside while you and Sana voluntarily went with them.

"What is this all about?" a guy said as soon as you entered their office.

"I'm the Head Security of JYP Entertainment. I'm Lee Jongmin" he introduced himself.

"So can you tell me what happened? You first." he asked Donghoon.

"I was in the car with Sana. I just had a quick talk with her after their meeting. I was talking to her when this guy suddenly opened the door and punched me" Donghoon explained.

"What are you talking about?" Jongmin asked.

"It's none of your business. We're just having a friendly talk" Donghoon replied.

"Okay, how about you?" Jongmin then asked you.

"I was about to go home when I heard their conversation" you said.

"What did you hear?" Jongmin asked.

"The only thing I heard is that this guy is confessing to Sana but Sana's not sure about what to answer when suddenly this guy forced Sana to kiss him" you explained.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! STOP LYING!" Donghoon said to you after explaining.

"STOP IT!" Jongmin shouted.

"Ms. Sana, let's be honest. Who's saying the truth here?" Jongmin asked.

Sana quickly points at you.

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING SANA?! YOU KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" Donghoon angrily said.

"Well, she's the only one who can prove who's telling the truth. We'll call your agency for this Mr. Song so stay put" Jongmin said.

"YOU DON'T HAVE EVIDENCE THAT I DID IT!" Donghoon said.

*knock knock*

"Come in" Jongmin said,