Chapter 26

You dropped your phone as soon as you finished reading her message.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Kiyoung asked as he looked at you at the mirror.

You didn't answer as your tears started to falling down from your eyes.

"W-Why? What happened Y/N?" Kiyoung constantly asking you what's the problem.

"C-Can you drive back to the venue? I want to talk to her. We're not that far yet, right?" you asked Kiyoung.

"Why? What happened?" Kiyoung still asked.

"Just drive back to the venue... please?" you said while tears are continuously falling from your eyes as Kiyoung tried his best to have a U-Turn.

"Speed up Kiyoung" you requested.

"It'll be dangerous Y/N. What's happening to you? Why do you want to go back to the venue?" Kiyoung asked.

"Sana broke up with me, so j-just bring me back quickly to h-her" you said.

Kiyoung then now understood why you're being like that so he tried to speed up a little so that you'll be able to catch Sana before they leave the venue.

After a few minutes, you reached the venue and you quickly went out of the car.

"Y/N! Wait for me" Kiyoung said but you just continued to run towards the backstage.

When you reached the backstage, some staffs recognized you.

"Y/N? Why?" the staff asked.

"I need to find Sana" you answered and just left the staff.

"Wait Y/N" the staff tried to follow you.

"Where's the back stage?" you asked the staff as you started to panic.

"Calm down first Y/N, what's happening to you? Why do you want to talk to Sana?" the staff asked.

"I can't calm down for now, I need to talk to her" you answered.

"They already left, I heard they'll head straight to their dorm and their flight to their next destination will be this midnight" the staff said.

"Why did you not tell this earlier" you said as you dashes back to the car and Kiyoung.

"Kiyoung, let's go to TWICE's dorm!" you ordered him quickly.

"So they already left" Kiyoung asked as he started to drive going to TWICE's dorm.

"Speed up please, they'll leave the country this midnight" you said as tears started to fall down once again.

"Calm yourself first Y/N. I'll do my best to speed up" Kiyoung said.

Kiyoung really did his best to speed up the car until...

Everything went black.

You can't open your eyes.

You can only hear the people around you.

"Oh my god! Someone call an ambulance"

"Call an ambulance, right now!"

"Are they okay?"

"I hope they're okay, but the crash is bad"

"It's my first time to see a car crash this bad"

"Will they be okay?

"Hello? There is an accident here at the crossing. It's a car to car crash. Send an ambulance right away sir, I think the passengers are not in a good condition"