Chapter Ten ~ Goodbye's and Hello's

The airport was crowded with people.

Alexis and Amelia were going "home" today. I don't know when I would be able to see them again, but what I do know is that I would be making a surprise visit one day.

"Tell Charlie that I love and miss him." I said to my sister. Charlie was my Pit Bull. We had been best friends since I first got him when he was just a puppy. I let my sister take care of him while I was on the road.

"I will. He'll be super excited to hear your name. When I show him a picture of you, he goes crazy." She said, laughing a little bit.

I pulled her in a hug that I never wanted to let go of. But I knew I had to. "Be safe." I whispered in her ear before she started to pull away. I pulled my hands away from her arms when I heard her whimper in pain.

"Are you okay? Let me see your arm!" I said, grabbing her arm and pulling up her sleeve. I gasped at what I saw. There were two cuts in the shape of the letter "x" on her arm. And they weren't small, they were big. It looked like someone kept cutting in the same place over and over again. I looked at my sister. "What the hell?" I whispered.

Alexis pulled her arm away and quickly pulled down her sleeve. "It's nothing." She assured. "I'm just a bit clumsy in the kitchen. What a coinsidence it made an X mark! You know what they say; X marks the spot!" She said, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Yeah..." I said.

Amelia came and hugged me as hard as she could. "I'll miss you, Aunt Kathryn!" She piped up.

"I'll miss you, too, sweetheart. Make sure you watch me and Uncle Jon wrestle on TV, okay?"

"I won''t forget! I love you!"

"I love you, too."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and hurried back over to her mother. Jon wrapped his arm around my waist and we stood there, watching my sister and my niece leave. My sister looked back at me with tears getting ready to fall out of her eyes. I slowly shook my head at her, and she turned back to look ahead.

Then they went around the corner, and they were no longer in sight.

I had a feeling that Alexis knew that I knew about what she was going through.

But what I want her to know is that I want her to be safe.

Once me and Jon got back to the hotel, I plopped down on my bed and looked at my phone. Two new messages from April and two missed calls from April. I looked at the messages.

Ayeeee babe! We should go to the mall Lawlalalalalawl [: ~ April

ANSWER ME BITCHHHH!!! Just kidding, love you [: but sis, we should so go to the mall. ~ April

Okay, let's go you weirdo. When do you want to go? ~ Kathryn

NOW! Meet me in the lobby in ten? Colby is coming ~ April

Kay. Bringing Jon. See you soon <3 ~ Kathryn

See ya! <3 ~ April

I needed something to get me happier today, and going to the mall with three amazing people will definitely help my mood.

"Jon!" I shouted. Seconds later he came into my room.

"We're going to the mall with April and Colby. Let's head to the lobby in five." I said, standing up. Jon walked over to me and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Sounds good to me, babe." He whispered in my ear, then kissed my neck.

"Jon, how about 'this' happens tonight?" I said, pulling his face away from my neck.

"Hmm, I don't think I can wait that long." He said, winking at me.

"Well if you're good, then we just might start once we get back."

"Then I'll be on my best behavior." He said, then pecked me on the lips. I grabbed my bag and started to head out the door.

Slap.

"Did you just slap my butt?" I asked, looking back at Jon.

"Sorry, I had to. I couldn't help myself." He said.

"You're lucky I love you." I said, walking out the door with Jon following close behind.

We met April and Colby in the lobby. Hugs and high-fives were acceptable between us. Colby was the driver for the day and him and Jon were talking about random guy things while me and April were in the back seat looking at cute pictures of dogs.

"Oh wait! I forgot! Did you see the email about the diva's match this Raw?" April asked me.

"No, what is it about?"

"Well all the Diva's are going to fight each other and whoever wins is the number one contender for the Diva's Championship."

"Really? Did they say who the winner would be?"

"I thought that would be pretty obvious since we are already having a feud together. The winner is going to be you, Kathryn!"

I was overwhelmed with joy. "Are you kidding me?" I asked, excited.

"No! I'm so excited. God, I can't wait. You're finally going to win the Diva's Championship!" April said, looking at me and smiling really wide.

"April, you know how Vince is with you." I said, my smile immediately turning into a frown.

"I don't care. You have to win this title."

And thats when Colby told us that we were finally here. He got out and open the door for April. Jon watched Colby and did the same thing. I thanked him and started to walk torwards the doors to the mall until Jon grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He whispered in my ear, "Just being on my best behavior."

He let his grip on my wrist go and we all walked inside.

Clothes, purses, necklaces, bracelets, and shoes would be filling our closets once we would get back.