Chapter Twenty Two ~ Left Behind

"Your winner of this match.....Kathryn!!!"

I raised both arms up in the air as my theme music hit.

I was finally getting a title shot, a title shot that I deserve. A title shot that I worked for.

Dean came into the ring, as the storyline had said to do, and gave me a love-filled, passionate kiss. After all, we are boyfriend and girlfriend onscreen and off.

When Raw went on commercial, me and Dean met the others at catering.

"AHH! Look who it is! The future Diva's Champion!" April yelled out to everyone in the room. I gave her an are-you-serious look, which only made her laugh.

Everyone in the room was now staring at me, including Nick.

I felt my face heat up and I instantly covered my face with my hands.

"What? You don't like attention?" April asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Hey, that's what I-" Jon started to say, but April cut him off.

"Did you know that kangaroos use their tails for balance? So if you lift a kangaroo's tail off the ground, it won't be able to hop!" She said with a small laugh. I let my hands fall down to my side and looked at April.

'Harhar hardyhar." I said sarcastically. "Not funny."

"You're no fum!" She yelled.

"Fum?" Jon and I asked at the same time.

"Uh, yeah." She said. "Ever watch SpongeBob SquarePants?"

"Okay, you're way to hyper when you're not supposed to be." I said. "I think we should get you to your hotel room."

"Okay, I'm tired anyways. Seeing your lame old wrestling moves made me that way." She replied with a yawn.

"You're gonna get slapped, April!" I said, raising my arm up in the air while trying to keep myself from laughing.

"OKAY! Jesus! You're moves are better than mine!" She squealed, shielding herself as best as she could while giggling. I slapped her arm.

"Ow!"

"You deserved it."

"Kathryn the Mean Butt Hole."

●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○

Jon and I were laying in bed, supposed to be sleeping, but I just couldn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to sleep and I don't know why.

Jon's strong arms were wrapped around my waist and I could hear him lightly snoring. I looked at the clock on the bedside table. 3:13 AM. I let out a sigh and decided to wake Jon up. I slowly took his arms away from my waist and sat up on the bed. I gently shook him and said his name until he finally woke up.

"What is it, babe?" he asked.

"I can't sleep." I answered.

He sat up on the bed and pulled me closer to him. "Do you need anything from the store? I'll run out and get it for you right now. I don't think we have any pills to help you sleep in here." He said as the went to go check the bathroom where we keep the certain medicines we use.

After searching, he came out and sat back on the bed,  wrapping an arm around me. "Nothing." He said.

I sighed, once again, and layed back down on the bed. I heard Jon get up and I immediately turned my head to see what he was doing. But since it was dark, I decided to ask him. "Jon, what are you doing?"