Green Robin (Clint Barton x Robyn Xavier)

REAL NAME: UNKNOWN

SEX: FEMALE

ALIASES: WREN RIPPER, SASHA DOVE, MINERVA LARK, JAY HUNT, RAVEN ONYX

CODE NAME: GREEN ROBIN

DOB/AGE: UNKNOWN

NOTES: HIGHLY EVASIVE, POSSIBLE INSIDE SOURCE

NOTABLE FEATURES: NEON BLUE EYES, A SCAR OVER HER RIGHT EYEBROW

Clint Barton frowns at the file in front of him, this has to be the most scarce file he has ever been given and looking to his fellow Avenger and SHIELD partner, Natasha Romanoff, he can see she thinks the same, they share a confused look before looking up at Director Fury.

"What does she look like? Other than the eyes?"

"No one knows"

"Hair colour?" Tony Stark asks not looking up from his phone.

"No one knows Stark, I just said" Stark shrugs.

"Is she hot?"

"What have I just said?" Stark just shrugs again.

"Do the birds hold significance?"

"What?" Steve Rogers leans on the desk to look over his file again with a frown. "What birds?" Natasha taps her file where it says aliases.

"All her aliases are bird related, look, Wren, Dove, Lark, Jay, Raven.....and her code name, Green Robin, they are all birds"

"So maybe she just likes birds" Bruce mumbles. "It could be nothing"

"Or everything" Thor points out. "Is there somewhere on Midgard you can watch birds? Somewhere she is able to visit frequently"

"Central Park Zoo has a huge collection of birds, you guys can start there" Tony stands ready to leave the room.

"Where are you going Stark?" Steve crosses his arms over his chest.

"Recon isn't my thing, plus everyone knows who I am, I'll just draw attention, send the assassins, the can do the stealth thing"

"Can't believe I am saying this but he has a point" Clint agrees with Tony. "She might freak seeing someone as......prolific as Stark, even you Cap" he nods back. "Me and Tash'll go to the zoo, but just in case you might want to stick close by, there has to be a reason no one has caught this girl" they all nod and hum in agreement.

"Suit up then, except you two, suit down" Steve claps Clint on the shoulder as he leaves.

.......................

Robyn tugs her jacket closer as she heads from her apartment towards Central Park zoo, something she has done every week for the last five years but today felt different, you know when you wake up and you just feel like something is off, but Robyn puts it down to her paranoia and her telepathy, maybe she had heard something whilst she was asleep that set her on edge, it is always harder to control when she sleeps, she shakes her head and picks up her pace as she rounds the corner only to bump straight into someone, they both end up an tangle of limbs on the ground.

"Oh my god" she is quick to push herself up off of the poor man. "Are you okay?" she helps him to his feet as he brushes the coffee off his shirt, with his eyes downcast she takes a good look at him, dusty blonde, not overly tall or muscular but just enough, broad muscular shoulders, he looks up at her ready to open his mouth only to frown.

Her eyes are so blue and bright, I know her file said neon but I didn't think they meant that blue.

"I'm so sorry" she manages to get out as she listens to him. "I wasn't watching where I was going and I'm running late, I'm sorry" She pulls her shoulder bag further up her arm.