Everyones Worst Nightmare

*Asher pov*

After sneaking out I made sure that I stayed hidden in the shadows. I walked out and then walked over to my parents. "Mom. Dad?" They turned and looked at me and then smirked evilly. "You should give into the darkness Asher. You wanted to be with us right? Then if you join we could all be together." She then summons her keyblade and so do the rest of them. I stepped back and summoned mine. I blocked my mothers attempt at hitting me with her keyblade. I didn't realize my father was behind me. He kicked me back and all of a sudden Terra grabs me by the neck and pins me to the wall. "You all have to snap out of it! Please! Don't let the darkness define who you are!" They all laugh at me, I look at my parents and then My mother goes to strike but then a keyblade blocks it. I look up and see Ventus and he looks down at me and looks really pissed off. Vanitas also shows up outside and knocks my father down. He looks back at me with a less amused look and then stands in front of me until Ventus is able to do something. After a while, Ventus is able to do something so he then sends them back with an attack. "Asher get inside now!" The ones that were taken over with darkness vanish into a portal that appears. I look back and see the others standing there and looking annoyed with me also. I run back in with Ventus and Vanitas. We shut the door and Ventus starts talking. "Asher what you did out there just now was really reckless and stupid! Why would you go out there and do any of that?" I glare at them and then shove Ventus back a bit. "Violet take Avery upstairs while we all talk to Asher. Make sure she she goes to bed. We need to talk to Asher alone, but after that we want to talk with you too, because we know you will be reckless too. We don't need that happening." Violet nods and then looks at me sadly. Avery and Violet walk away and then they all turn towards me. "Ash we know you want to help but that was too reckless." Ventus looks at me after saying it and I try and get around him but Vanitas stops me. "You need to stop leaving when we are trying to talk to you Asher. I don't think your parents would greatly appreciate that." "You know Vanitas I am getting really sick of you and everyone else here deciding what I do! I should be able to say if I go and help the people I care about, we all know you did worse to them and they shouldn't even trust you right now." I shove Vanitas back and then he nods and walks over pinning me to the wall. "You know kid, we all told your parents we would take care of them, so that's what we plan on doing. I know I did crappy stuff to them and everyone else, but I am good now so if you try to leave one more time, I won't be so nice next time." I shove him off me. Eraqus stands right next to him. "Asher you should listen to him. We all just want to make sure you stay alive. Although as much as we need to do that, I know you will be a big help in the end with this. A way of bringing them back. But you need to listen to us until then. We don't need you getting hurt. Now go see Avery, shes been wanting to see you for a while. That's how we discovered that you were gone. We will get everyone back don't worry." I nod and leave walking over to Avery's room and smile when I see her with Violet reading her a story. The story ends and I see that Avery looks tired. "Violet. How come my mom and dad aren't here? And why was Asher so mad before? Who are the new people out in the living room?" I walk in. "Violet I got it from here." She nods and I stop her before she leaves. "Go to my room I need to talk to you later about something." She nods and walks out. I sit with Avery and she smiles at me. "Hey I can't stay long. But I wanted to make sure you were okay and that I didn't mean to scare you before." "I just want my mom and dad. Where are they?" "They went away for a bit. We just have to wait until they want to come back. They wanted to go on vacation alone. Okay? They will be back before you know it." She smiles and nods hugging me. "Alright, now it is time for you to go to bed. I will be back in a bit to check on you, Violet wanted to talk to me about something." She nods and smiles widely. "Are you and her dating? Because she is super nice, and I like her a lot!" I smile and kiss her forehead and sigh. "No were not." I go and leave as she lies down. I smile at her and when I walk out I laughed, thinking of the time I asked Riku if he was married to Emma. I sighed and realized how much I miss them. I looked down and then started to think about the past and how they raised me to be who I am now. I start thinking about when I was first introduced to some of the group.

*Flashback Starts*

I looked up at him and cuddled more into him. He looked at them all and said. "He's staying. I can't leave him." Sora sighs and then said. "We'll just make sure that we keep him safe then. Riku is right we can't leave him here. Especially if he doesn't have his parents." I look up and see everyone and then look right at Emma. "Are you married to Riku?" Riku smiles as she blushes. "No but we are dating." I smiled at them. "Good. You're really pretty! And nice!" Everyone laughs and then Sora walks over to me with Ventus, Roxas, Kairi and Xion. "Wanna go and play with us while Riku and the others talk?" I look at Riku. "You can trust him. Go ahead bud." I smiled and run off with them.

*End of Flashback*